logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Rhodes
#1 Skrevet : 24. juni 2021 02:26:06(UTC)
Rhodes

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

I think it's fair to crown T Mcgee as the champion of the NHL Draft on this website Danny Gare Hoodie. That title will never be held by anyone else. However...I was thinking it'd be fun to put some fake skin in the game with a contest every year to see who gets the first round of the draft right! If you don't want to participate that's cool...then take this post as my most serious attempt at what I think is going to happen aka my mock draft. Basic Format1.) For all 31 picks you must enter:# selection+team+player to be selectedExample:1 Dalton Smith T-Shirt.) New Jersey- Jack Hughes2.) At the end of the draft pick three teams that you think will trade up in the draft and the player they'll select, and three teams that will trade down/out of the first roundExample:Trade down/out teams: Vegas, Columbus, WashingtonTrade up teams: Vancouver (Cozens), Carolina (Harley), Boston (Grewe)Scoring Rules1 point: At the end of the first round https://www.buffalofanst...Pillow_Cover-164...every player that you had 1-31 regardless of where they were picked will be given a point if they were actually first round picks3 points: If you get the trade up or trade down/out team right3 points: If you also get the player right in the trade up scenario5 points: If you get the player selected at the right selection number (i Jack Eichel Flag.e. Jack Hughes goes #1)5 points: If you get the player selected to the right team (i Dale Hawerchuk T-Shirt.e. You have Buffalo taking Turcotte at #7 but they trade up to #3 and take him)POST YOUR OWN ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT THREAD AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET THEM INTO A GOOGLE SHEET TO POST FOR THE DRAFT. ENTRIES ARE DUE BY 11:59PM EST THURSDAY,JUNE 20TH. My Entry/Mock Draft1.) New Jersey: Jack Hughes, C, USNTP2.) New York Rangers: Kaappo Kakko, RW, Liga3.) Chicago: Alex Turcotte, C, USNTDP4.) Colorado: Bowen Byram, D, WHL5.) L.A. Kings: Kirby Dach, C, WHL6.) Detroit: Vasily Podkolzin, C/RW, KHL7.) Buffalo: Trevor Zegras, C, USNTDP8.) Edmonton: Dylan Cozens, C/LW, WHL9.) Anaheim: Alex Newhook, C, BCHL10.) Vancouver: Cole Caufield: RW, USNTDP11.) Philadelphia: Philip Broberg, D, SHL12.) Minnesota: Arthur Kaliyev, W, OHL13.) Florida: Mortiz Seider, RHD, DEL14.) Arizona: Matthew Boldy, LW, USNTDP15.) Montreal: Peyton Krebs, C, WHL16.) Colorado: Spencer Knight, G, USNTDP17.) Vegas: Cam York, LHD, USNTDP18.)Dallas: Ryan Suzuki, C, OHL19.) Ottawa: Raphael Lavoie, C/RW, QMJHL20.) New York Rangers: Phillip Tomasino https://www.buffalofanst...trick_Kaleta_T_shirt-21, C/RW, OHL21.) Pittsburgh: Ville Heinola, LHD, Liiga22.) Los Angeles Kings: Victor Soderstrom, RHD, SHL23.) New York Islanders: Thomas Harley, LHD, OHL24.) Nashville: Bobby Brink, RW, USHL25.) Washington: Nicholas Robertson, LW, OHL26.) Calgary: Connor McMichael, C/RW, OHL27.) Tampa Bay: Anttoni Honka, RHD, Liiga28.) Carolina: Patrick Puistola, LW, Liiga29.) Anaheim: Brett Leason, RW, WHL30.) Boston: Alex Vlasic, LHD, USNTDP31.) Buffalo: Egor Afanseyev, LW, USHLTrade Down/out:BuffaloVegasFloridaTrade up and playerVancouver: Dylan CozensMinnesota: Cole CaufieldCarolina: Tomasino
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.