logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. juli 2021 05:29:30(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Different types of face mask to use during the COVID-19 pandemic

Currently, research suggests that the novel coronavirus spreads primarily via respiratory droplets.To get more news about medical mask manufacturer, you can visit tnkme.com official website.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO)Trusted Source, people can transmit the virus to others while showing no signs or symptoms of COVID-19. A mathematical model from a 2020 study supports this, suggesting that 40–80%Trusted Source of transmission stems from those showing no symptoms.

Although the science around the effectiveness of face masks is not definitive, these items likely offer some protection from the coronavirus. The authors of one studyTrusted Source concluded that surgical face masks could prevent the transmission of the coronavirus from symptomatic individuals. Other researchersTrusted Source also encourage the use of face masks in public.

It is possible, therefore, that widespread use of face masks by the public might help slow the spread of the virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source recommend that people use a simple cloth face covering when they go out.

In addition to face masks, it is important to continue following other preventive measures, such as regular hand washing and physical distancing.The WHOTrusted Source advise that people looking after someone who has COVID-19 and those who have symptoms such as coughing and sneezing should wear a face mask.

The CDCTrusted Source suggest wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where it may be difficult to adhere to physical distancing measures.Like the CDC, the WHOTrusted Source recommend that the general public wear nonmedical masks when physical distancing is not possible. This includes on public transport, in shops, and in some working conditions, such as those of social workers and cashiers.

They also recommend that people aged 60 and over and people with existing medical conditions wear medical masks when physical distancing is not possible.

Medical masks are a critical source for healthcare workers and others who need them the most. When medical masks are in short supply, the WHO say that they should be reserved for healthcare workers and at-risk individuals.A surgical face mask is a form of personal protective equipment (PPE) that generally fits loosely over the nose and mouth. These masks shield against large cough or sneeze droplets, splashes, or sprays, but they cannot protect against smaller droplets.

People should refrain from sharing these masks, which can come with or without a face shield. ResearchersTrusted Source acknowledge that the single use of a medical mask is not always feasible but note that it is preferable because long-term use and reuse could lead to self-contamination.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.