logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. juli 2021 08:00:46(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

The Ultimate Guide to App Store Optimization 2020

The Mobile App Market is one of the leading industries nowadays. Since their very first appearance, mobile apps and smartphones have evolved a lot during the last few years, attracting more and more users day by day. Despite the success of the mobile app market, there is one common issue that mobile publishers face nowadays: app discovery. In this ASO Guide, we will see how to address the visibility challenges, how to improve discoverability and conversion rate of apps to increase downloads.To get more news about Aso Promotion, you can visit aso700.com official website.

With more than 8 million apps and games in the main app stores, it would be impossible to succeed without App Store Optimization (AKA ASO or App Store SEO) – the process of optimizing a mobile app in order to maximize its visibility in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, boost traffic to listing and improve conversion rate to generate the maximum volume of downloads. App Store Optimization is a never ending process that consists of three key steps:

On-metadata factors -the ones that fall under the direct control of a developer and can be easily modified form Google Play Console or App Store Connect. On-metadata factors include: App Name / Title, Subtitle, Keywords Field & Promotional Text (App Store only), Short & Long Description, URL / Package (Google Play only), Icon, Screenshots, Feature Graphic (Google Play only), Video and App Size.

Off-metadata factors – the ones that cannot be controlled, but can be influenced by developers in order to improve them. Off-metadata factors include: volume & velocity of installs, volume of ratings and reviews and the average rating.

To learn more about the App Store Optimization factors and the effect they have on Search Rankings and Conversion Rate, take a look at the ASO Factors Expert Survey, based on the expertise and experience of 60+ mobile app marketing professionals.Keyword Research is the first essential step in ASO – in order to get visibility, you need to target the right keywords for your project. Start by brainstorming the initial list of keywords – think about the value that your app brings and its main functionalities. What problem does it solve for your target audience?

As the next step, carry out a market research. Who are your main competitors? What category do they belong to? What keywords are they ranking for? At this point you will need the help of an ASO tool like TheTool.It is important to work with an extensive list of keywords: at least 60-120 per country. Many times the users would rather carry out specific search than broad one. Working with relevant keyword suggestions is key: when there are suggestions, there is traffic, so select all the relevant combinations that can help you drive the users with download intent to your app.

Now that you have built your set of keywords, it’s time to include them to your listing (in the right places!) and see the effect.

App Store and Google Play have different algorithms and thus, different elements are responsible for search rankings. Read on to learn how to optimize the textual elements of your product page on both stores:
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.