logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 12. juli 2021 08:34:21(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Vibrant Color Is The New Neutral In Ethical Jewelry This Summer

It's not just Swarovski that's been embracing vibrant colors in their gems this year, most jewelry companies are holding back the solid golds and silvers this summer and introducing colored ceramic, bright gemstones and the most extravagant cocktail rings.To get more news about images of jewelry designs, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Ready to introduce a bit of joy into people's looks this season following months of lockdown, spokespersons for Brilliant Earth, Armoura, PDPAOLA and Saulė Label discussed the shift toward eye-catching hues in jewelry, and explained how they're staying true to their ethical brand identities while also embracing the trend.
Beth Gerstein and Eric Grossberg founded Brilliant Earth in 2005 after Gerstein began searching for her engagement ring with her partner and discovered how difficult it was to find diamonds that were responsibly sourced. Now, the company specializes in laboratory and conflict-free diamonds and ethically-sourced gemstones. Through their partnership with Moyo Gemstones they offer jewelry that empowers their female artisan miners through improved and safer working practices. They also have a gender-fluid ring collection, Mx, which blurs the lines between traditional feminine and masculine styles and celebrates all bodies, souls and forms of love.

Kathryn Money, the brand's senior vice president of merchandising and retail, said Brilliant Earth's conflict-free diamonds are traced and sourced from specific mines that have demonstrated their commitment to following internationally recognized labor, trade and environmental standards. Plus, the precious metals the diamonds are placed on are recycled.
Apart from prioritizing the sustainability of their materials, the founders give back to the community in many ways; for example, they donate 5% of their profits to those impacted by the jewelry trade.

In terms of the trends she's seeing in jewelry this season, Money said multi-gem styles which incorporate various tones and shapes are big right now. Stackable rings and yellow gold are still hot and people are loving pieces with meaning, such as birthstones, personalized or engraved jewelry and meaningful charms—this is great news for the brand, since they have a “Create Your Own” feature on their website with which customers can build their own jewelry and try it on virtually.

"Pearls and emeralds are both having a moment," Money said. "Customers are drawn to vibrant gemstone pieces that express their personality and unique sense of style. Not only do gemstones add a beautiful pop of color to jewelry, but these soothing gems are known to promote positive energy and ground you in the present moment."Sapphires have also been a consistent favorite, she said, and not just in traditional blue, but in a range of hues, including more saturated tones, like teal. Some of their best-sellers of the moment are: sapphire rings of all shapes and sizes, a teardrop lab ruby pendant in yellow gold and a set of lab emerald and diamond earrings shaped like small spring flowers.

"The Brilliant Earth customer cares about distinctive designs, ethically-sourced and recycled metals and individual expression," Money said. "He/She/They shops with purpose and intention and with values that align with our own: supporting brands with a mission, thoughtful about giving back, sustainability as well as design, innovation and functionality."Stuart McGrath founded Armoura after years of working as a stone and bronze sculptor, restoring historical buildings and monuments in Europe. While he was used to working on large-scale projects, an accident that paralyzed his left arm for nearly a year made him explore the small-scale. It was then that he began to experiment with jewelry: learning about precious metals and stones and making his own pieces. Quickly he realized his passion for the medium.

Now, he's creating pieces "designed to act as an amulet to give the wearer strength and protection like a talisman," he said, like an "armor." That is how he came up with the name "Armoura."

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.