logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2021 04:26:23(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM BREMONT MARTIN BAKER WATCH AT JURA WATCHES!

Watch customisation is a field that is often priced high, with luxury watch manufacturer’s reserving the service for those with a few extra pennies in their pockets. But Bremont being the all-inclusive brand they are have somehow managed to keep the price point of each custom made Bremont MBII watch affordable, with prices for the most basic designs starting from only £3,995. The idea for the Bremont bespoke service was born from the extensive work they do with different armed forces around the world, as each squadron and team design their own timepieces tailored to their unit. Meanwhile, as the reputation of these custom military-spec watches grew, Bremont found an increasing demand for them from the civilian world.To get more news about design your own watch, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

The Bremont Martin Baker watch collection was the perfect place to ignite this concept. The luxury designs are already available in a stunning array of barrel and dial colours and they maintain a place as one of the British brand’s most popular collections. Made in partnership with the Martin Baker British Aviation Company, a company responsible for supplying 70% of the worlds Air Forces with fighter ejection seat technology, each Bremont Martin Baker MBII watch undergoes the same extensive testing schedule that Martin Baker ejection seats go through. From shock to vibration, temperature and salt fog tests, these watches not only ensure complete durability and resilience but are not available completely bespoke to you.

Giles English, Co-Founder of Bremont, had this to say about the new Bremont watch bespoke service: “Customers have always expressed a strong interest in being able to customise or ‘bespoke’ their own watch, so we’re really excited about launching this new configurator which allows them this capability. We’ve seen how fantastic so many squadron MB watches look, so know that this range is perfectly suited for something of this nature. Nick and I have always loved the design process, so we’re looking forward to our customers sharing in this opportunity and the same passion.”
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.