logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2021 08:19:41(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Plus Size Clothing Brands

With plus size clothing still outside of what the fashion industry considers the ‘norm,’ finding and shopping for size-inclusive clothing can prove to be a frustrating task.Get more news about plus size swimwear shop,you can vist 5xsize.com!

I have friends with plus-size bodies (gorgeous, don’t get me wrong) constantly seeking clothing that’s not just of quality, good style but also comfortable and affordable.

And that’s because wearing plus-size garments that make you feel confident and comfortable is more important than you may think.

Studies have shown that the way we dress influences mood, attitude, and self-esteem directly.

Regardless of the occasion, wearing plus-size aesthetic clothing that suits your body shape will make you feel your absolute best.

To help my friends and many plus-size women out there, I’ve compiled a solid list of 23 brands and online shops with plus-size apparel you’ll love to wear.
With his impeccable education, including learning from fashion icons such as Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, Christian Siriano first introduced his eponymous collection in 2008.

His collections are fun and memorable, so if you’re a fan of high-end fashion brands, then this label is one you need to check out.

A proud member of CFDA – Council of Fashion Designers of America – Siriano shows his creations every season at New York Fashion Week.
2)
Beaton
Beaton releases small collections that put focus on quality and timelessness, making it a fail-safe destination for trusty basics that last forever and slow down the pace of fast fashion. So, if you care about the environment as much as I do, you need to check out this plus size clothing brand.

3)
Universal Standard
A pioneer in the world of inclusive sizing – its selection ranges from 00 to 40 – Universal Standard aims to make you feel beautiful and fabulous regardless of your size – style is all that matters here.

Founded by two friends who noticed an appalling lack of inclusivity in the fashion industry and set out on a mission to make a difference, the brand is universally – pun intended – renowned for its incredible casualwear and basics.
Torrid
With a solid reputation among the plus-size clientele, Torrid continues to deliver fashion that – in its own words – ‘can’t be found anywhere else.’

The variety is impressive. Torrid is a place where you can get anything from spring dresses to graphic T-shirts and even swimwear.

If you’re not quite sure what you’re after, the brand’s website has user-friendly features, allowing you to browse with ease until you find your perfect new piece.

On top of that, customers can refer to the extensive How We Fit guide, where you can learn detailed measurements of all its clothing and watch helpful tutorials and get advice.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.