logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2021 08:40:36(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Euro 2020 kits: England, France, Portugal

Euro 2020 (now taking place in 2021) will feature the top international sides from across Europe and they will all be wearing unique attire at the tournament.Get more news about custom Manchester United soccer jersey,you can vist futbolucl.com !

Football kits are generally updated every season and, when it comes to international football, almost inevitably before each major competition.

Goal takes a look at what the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane and more will be wearing at this summer's European Championship.Puma is the manufacturer of Austria's kit for Euro 2020 and it has received a number of outings already. Red on the torso with white sleeves and a round collar, the jersey is imbued with a classic Alpine design graphic, which is inspired by the Vienna Secession art nouveau style.

The Austria away kit was unveiled by Puma in November 2019, featuring a sleek black and teal design with a feather pattern. The OFBcrest appears on the left side, with thegraphic and colours inspired, like the home kit,byAustria's art nouveau style from the 19th and 20th century.

Belgium's home kit, made by Adidas, features a bold brushstroke graphic that forms the letter "B" on the front.The Belgian flag makes up the red, yellow and black colourway, with yellow hints also across the cuffs and collar.

Belgium's away kit is agrey-white number but with red and black embellishments.Adidas' trademark three stripes (in red) adornthe shoulders.

The latest Croatia home jersey incorporates the nation's classic red and white checkers, with the back of the jersey a solid white colour.

“Croatia is always a really inspiring federation for Nike because of the power of their identity,” said VP of Nike Scott Munson. “The new 2020 home kit is true to Croatian football heritage, while the away is another very cool interpretation of Croatian design for the players and supporters.”The Lipa tree is incorporated into the design of the Czech Republic home kit, which is made by Puma. The jersey is traditional red with a hint of blue on the collars and neckline, with white for the Puma logo and badge.

Puma's Czech Republic away kits are in the extremely eye-catching (and unconventional) colour of lime green, miles away from their home kit whichincorporates their signature red, blue and white colours.

"The new jerseys look bold, ambitious, fresh and ferocious - which are exactly the attributes that fit the current Czech team, which has undergone a generational change in recent years. Therefore, I believe that this seemingly unexpected connection will work," said Martin Malik, Chairman of the Football Association of the Czech Republic.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.