logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. juli 2021 09:19:27(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

The 20 Best Polo Shirts for Men to Wear Everywhere This Summer

A polo shirt has been a staple in the menswear universe for well, ever. Seriously—we’re talking since it first appeared during polo matches in the mid-1800s and reinvented by both John E. Brooks, a Brooks Brother legacy, in 1896 and Jean René Lacoste (yes, that one) in 1933, who reimagined the pique cotton short-sleeve style as we know it today for tennis matches.Get more news about lacoste polo shirt sale,you can vist kictg.com!

But the life of the polo has been quite dubious over the past few decades when you think about bad ‘70s iterations or the boxy cuts made famous by your dad’s golfing crew. Regardless of past notions, there’s nothing frumpy of the latest batch hitting now. This season’s polos are flattering (cut slimmer) and highly versatile with the ability to be dressed up with slacks and brogues for the office or down with jeans and sneakers. The best polo shirts will do it all for you this season—from staying cool and dry on the beach with moisture-wicking fabric, to looking seriously stylish as you hit the bar in a flatting-fit.
Fashion meets function with this breathable polo you can wear on and off the course, thanks to its anti-stink technology and on-trend design.

You’ll live in this crazy lightweight polo all season long with shorts, denim, dress pants, or even a printed swimsuit for that upcoming pool party.

This might look like just another navy polo shirt, but like all stellar offerings from Mack Weldon, the technical fabric offers superior function with moisture-wicking technology that will keep you two degrees cooler. A polo that can actually help you to beat the heat? It’s a no-brainer.

The soft feel of silk meets the breathability and natural moisture-wicking capabilities of merino with this eco-friendly polo shirt. If you’re heading out for a weekend getaway, this sleek style will be the MVP of your travel wardrobe to don for all occasions.

Summer is your time to really peacock with your style, so consider flexing a sherbet-colored stunner to reflect your warm weather vibes.

When it comes to choosing the perfect polo to conquer the heat, a lightweight linen option is as good as it gets for optimum breathability with a relaxed-yet-sophisticated vibe.

Four-way stretch not only makes this Rhone polo feel super comfortable, it also provides an opportunity to show off your gym gains when you size down. Whatever size you choose, you’ll enjoy the moisture-wicking and anti-odor technology for fresh style, even during a summer heat wave.

Simply stylish with zipper and asymmetric details, A-COLD-WALL*’s polo will elevate your everyday style with no effort required.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.