logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 5. august 2021 04:55:26(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Evo Car Share's fleet of vehicles now available in Victoria

Evo Car Share, created by BCAA, is introducing its fleet of 80 sustainable vehicles to the island just in time for the long weekend with the launch of Evo Victoria on August 1.As BC's Restart plan continues to strive towards bringing people back together, Evo is excited to launch its alternative, efficient and carefree mode of transport to Victoria for residents and visitors to enjoy more of the island with ease.To get more news about davinci, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

BCAA's mobility solution adds a flexible, environmentally friendly new choice for getting around Greater Victoria as part of the area's broader, sustainable transportation network while also helping to take more cars off the road.

Dave Wharf, Evo's Senior Manager of Business Operations, grew up in Victoria and is excited by the amount of local excitement around Evo Car Share. "We're thrilled that Victorians can now stay mobile with Evo. We've already seen enormous excitement and hundreds of locals signing up before launch."

"Data shows that every Evo removes an average of nine personal vehicles from the road," says Wharf, "We could not be more proud that Evo is here to improve local connectivity and reduce the carbon footprint of Victoria travelers for the months and years ahead."

Starting with 80 of the latest Toyota Prius low-emission hybrids, Evo Members in Victoria will be able to pick up and drop off an Evo anywhere within a 20-square km downtown Home Zone, or at special satellites zones at University of Victoria as well as Camosun College's Lansdowne campus. Evo offers free parking at most meters and in designated parkade spots, as well as on the street in residential areas.With its full fleet of four-door hybrid cars with room for five passengers, cargo space, bike and ski racks, Evo is designed as a convenient, flexible and sustainable option, to give Victorians another way to get where they need to go, and as travel restrictions ease, to explore more of what the city and further afield has to offer, with special rates for longer trips.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.