logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 5. august 2021 07:58:33(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Michael Jordan's signature Air Jordan shoes

A pair of Jordan's game-worn and autographed Nike Air Jordan 1 shoes from 1985 are hitting the auction block this weekend from Sotheby's. And they won't come cheap -- Sotheby's estimates the shoes will sell for upwards of $150,000.Get more news about mens air jordan shoes on sale,you can vist ajsize.com!
The mid-top sneakers were made exclusively for Jordan, so this pair varies slightly from the version available to the public. They feature red laces instead of black and white. The material is different, too.

"The Vintage Originals from 1985 are in the Chicago Bulls white, black and red -- the Air Jordan 1 colorway that Michael Jordan wore the most often on the court," reads a news release from Sotheby's. "Produced between February to April 1985, Jordan wore the present pair of Air Jordan 1s during an early, pivotal point of his career and thus catapulted the sneaker's popularity."
The signature shoes reflected Jordan's elevated stature and were rare for a pro athlete at the time. Nike also didn't even offer mid-top sneakers to the public then -- only highs and lows, according to Sotheby's.
If that isn't enough to entice bidders, the right shoe features Jordan's signature in permanent marker.The online sale will open Friday and run until May 17, coinciding with the final episode of "The Last Dance," the ESPN documentary about Jordan and his championship run with the 1990s Chicago Bulls.
The Air Jordan shoes could sell for much more than their estimated $150,000 price. Last year, Sotheby's sold the Nike "Moon Shoe" for $437,500 -- shattering the world auction record for a pair of sneakers. Those shoes had been estimated to sell for about $160,000.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.