logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 03:51:32(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Baking special stainless steel wire mesh filter

Baking is an art of food cooking that many people operate. Baking also requires a lot of tools to assist in the completion. Nowadays, stainless steel silk flour screens are now popular when baking and sieving flour. It is an important helper for making good baked goods by helping to better sift fine flour and improve precision.To get more news about Stainless steel welded wire mesh tray, you can visit resenwiremesh.com official website.

Food grade stainless steel wire mesh filters to the screen woven by stainless steel wire in accordance with the National Standard of the People's Republic of China GB 9684-2011. The lead content of stainless steel wire is much lower than that of ordinary stainless steel.

Because food grade stainless steel screens are part of food machinery that comes into contact with food, they must meet food safety requirements. Ordinary stainless steel contains chromium, does not conform to the food grade stainless steel screen, will dissolve chromium at various price points, is toxic; and it is required to limit the content of various alloy
Advantages: acid resistance, wear resistance, oxidation resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxicity, high temperature resistance, net body flatness, strong tensile strength, good gas permeability and stable operation.

Wire mesh stainless steel wire mesh filter needs to be selected according to the particle size of the sieve. The weaving method is also different. Weaving methods such as plain weave and twill weave.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.