logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 04:59:59(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

New Land Rover Defender Won’t Look like DC100 Concept

The iconic Land Rover Defender will reappear sometime within the next few years, and the design of this new SUV has reportedly been finalized, according to AutoCar. While we previously speculated that the Defender would look like the Land Rover DC100 and DC100 Sport concepts (pictured) from the 2011 Frankfurt auto show, this report says that the SUV's design will take a different direction.To get more news about davinci, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

These two concepts were previously criticized as being too bland for the iconic Defender nameplate, so this new design will reportedly be more adventurous and rugged than the clean-looking DC100 concepts. The new Land Rover Defender will use an architecture shared with the Range Rover, but with many modifications to shed weight and add strength to the platform.

Land Rover is hard at work creating "families" of SUVs like the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport along with the upcoming Discovery and Discovery Sport. It stands to reason that this strategy will apply to the new Range Rover Defender lineup as well. This means that we may see both two-door and four-door versions of this new SUV, both of which will put a priority on maintaining the Defender's reputation for ruggedness and off-road capability.

Still, Land Rover is quick to point out that the new Land Rover Defender won't directly replace the original Defender, which launched all the way back in 1948 and hasn't changed too much since then. The new model will be a thoroughly modern SUV, but should still aim to please Land Rover traditionalists.
Look for the revived Land Rover Defender to debut its all-new look by 2018 at the latest, with this SUV going on sale sometime in 2019. A concept previewing the Defender's styling may debut before then.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.