logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 05:40:06(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Baby Beach Tents of 2021

A day at the beach with kids is sure to be hot, sweaty, fun, and a little stressful. If you plan to stay for more than five minutes, want to protect your crew from the sun, and create a home base for your stuff, a beach tent is a smart buy for any family heading to the shore. Get more news about Child Play Tent,you can vist our website!

When you’re shopping for a baby beach tent, you’ll want to consider how many people you want it to fit and if it offers any protection from the sun. And, if your trip to the beach isn’t a regular thing, think about a beach tent that will be useful for home, possibly as shade on your patio or while tailgating.

Here are some of the best baby beach tents on the market before you have some fun in the sun.For anyone who has struggled with tent stakes, poles, and wind on a beach day, this tent will make all those problems a distant memory. Once it’s out of the bag, the tent literally pops open on its own. You’ll spark some serious tent envy when other beach-goers see just how easy it is to use and set up.

When not open, the tent only weighs 4.5 pounds, so you’re not adding a heavy load to your beach gear. It opens to a spacious 87 x 47 x 49 inches and includes a carrying bag, stakes, sand pockets, and internal pockets to stash gear, sunscreen, snacks, or anything else.

The fabric is UPF 50+, so it truly helps keep your baby protected from the sun. The tent does not have flaps that fully close, so if you’re looking for more privacy, this might not be the tent for you. Bringing a baby along to the beach requires gear you never knew you needed. Add this baby beach tent to your must-haves to enjoy a less stressful day on the shore. Best for smaller babies who are not mobile, this tent provides much-needed safety away from the sun, sand, and bugs. The netting allows the cool shore breezes to blow while preventing your kid from getting bug bites.

This little tent weighs less than one pound, comes with its own storage bag and two tent stakes, and pops right up. Fully opened, the tent measures 41.34 x 25.59 x 19.69 inches. It doesn’t have any padding, so you may want an extra beach blanket or changing pad to cushion the bottom. A toddler at the beach is a whirlwind of activity. This popup tent can provide a much-needed space for your toddler (or two) to play in the shade. It’s big enough to fit a few small kiddos and their toys or provide space for a tired tyke to lay down and rest. If you’re lucky enough to get a tired toddler, the flaps fully close and vents allow for a cross-breeze and airflow so your baby can get a cool nap.

Busy parents rejoice: the tent can be opened one-handed! With SPF 50+ sun protection, this 31 x 51 x 39 inches tent is a beach essential for families with small kids on the move. This rugged and durable canopy umbrella provides the best of both worlds. The shade cover and SPF 50+ fabric protect from the sun’s rays, while the tent construction is extremely durable for extra windy days. The steel-reinforced frame is super strong and the umbrella comes with two anchor cords, heavy-duty ground stakes, and pockets to fill with sand or heavy objects, which all help to provide a safe structure in the wind.

The 7-foot canopy is pretty big, so it’s roomy enough for adults and kids to sit under at lunchtime. At 9 pounds, this tent is heavier than other options. After beach season, the canopy umbrella also works well for camping trips with toddlers, backyard use, a school field day, or wherever you need some shade. Choose from three bright colors: blue, red, or turquoise.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.