logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 08:01:52(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

The Reuse And Replacement Of Rubber Gasket Of Plate Heat Exchanger

Normally when motion can be through the cold plate heat exchangers drip drip or parking in the cooling process to find out whether the heat exchanger seals will not work, but there are some plate heat exchanger has to adjust the function, can also is in a small drips secondary to heat set screw fixation, and increase between gasket stress and in a short time, effectively solve the dripping phenomenon.In the newly assembled heat exchanger, a larger combination length size can be used. After the leakage occurs, the plate heat exchanger of each group can be tightened. The maximum combination length size and the minimum combination length size can generally be seen in the nameplate of the heat exchanger.It should be noted that it should not be less than the minimum combination length size. When the combined heat exchanger reaches the minimum combination length size and still has drip leakage, it means that the sealing gasket must be replaced.The reasons that have important influence on the service life of rubber gasket are the working mode of heat exchanger, the corrosive of heat dissipation medium and detergent used, the maximum working temperature, the maximum working pressure, the great stress of elastic gasket due to excessive and unbalanced pressure, and the natural aging.These should be timely maintenance and maintenance or replacement.Get more news about Vicarb Phe Gaskets,you can vist our website!

In process industry equipment, plate heat exchanger is a kind of equipment with high safety requirements. When the sealing gasket is damaged, external drip leakage can be seen.Reuse performance

The heat exchanger will start with a slight drip leak, and in process equipment with a large pressure impact, a large leak may occur due to damage to the gasket.The reason is that under strong pressure impact, the gasket can sometimes be detached from the correct plate gasket groove of the plate heat exchanger, or even directly from the heat exchanger in severe cases.

In this case, the heat exchanger must be stopped immediately to cool to room temperature without pressure.If the gasket subjected to strong pressure impact has permanently deformed, then the gasket will not be able to return to its original shape and size, losing the sealing performance, in this case, a new gasket must be replaced.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.