logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 26. august 2021 05:54:39(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Davinci DC100: Motorcycle or robot with wheels?

The DC100 and DC Classic are motorcycles developed by Davinci Tech, a Chinese electric motorcycle manufacturer, with more than 100 engineers over 7 years.To get more news about DC100, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

The DC100 has a maximum output of 100kW, which makes a 1,000cc gasoline vehicle a competitor, so 136 horsepower, and a 17.7kWh lithium battery. In addition, it provides support functions such as ABS brakes linked to the front and rear wheels and traction control by machine control. The design seems to put pressure on the lower abdomen when braking suddenly, but it would be better if you put your weight on it.
DC Classic is a simple design with no cowl covering the body. Here, GP4 brakes, carbon fiber, French leather seats, forged aluminum wheels, and CNC machined parts were manually assembled on Sars and Brembo RCS master cylinders before and after Orleans, and only 50 units are produced. The top speed is 200 km/h and the mileage is equal to DC100. Charging time is 30 minutes. Delivery is scheduled for April 2022.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.