logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 24. november 2021 09:21:18(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

New World’ Update 1.0.5 Patch Notes

I’ll say this, Amazon Games is pretty darn quick when it comes to getting these New World patches out, though they sort of have to be, given how much is currently wrong with the game, and how fast players are starting to leave because of it.To get more news about buy new world, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

A new patch, Update 1.0.5, has dropped today, and the patch notes have a lot of changes and fixes to common problems, as well as some quality of life updates. Here are the highlights, or you can read the entire thing here you like.Past these changes, there are some fixes for Outpost rush, and then a bunch of generalized bug fixes. You can see them all here if you want to go through every single item.

If these changes work as intended, this does seem like this will fix a lot of the issues, both positive and negative, that were happening with spellcasting in particular. And closing duping exploits is going to be good for the game’s economy. I do sort of wonder how bad the Resilient nerf is going to feel considering I had my full set more or less based around that, but I guess we’ll see.
There are a whole bunch of changes being made to try to combat gold sellers spamming chat in the games, including banning a bunch that have been reported. Elsewhere, they are restricting currency transfer for accounts under level 10 or for accounts less than 72 hours old, which covers many of these bots. They are also making it so you don’t get as much gold early on in the game, but get more gold later, to try to make early bot characters be able to acquire less gold easily.
Taxes will be collected less often, up to 7 days from 5 days, for the same amount.
Coin rewards from expeditions are increasing, and the coin cost to craft tuning orbs is decreasing.
All Trading posts are being linked to improve the trading economy.
They fixed duping exploits via storage sheds and crafting stations, and gold duping for territory projects.
They fixed the Life Staff spam that offered way too much healing. They fixed double weapon spamming, as you can no longer have the same weapon type in both spots.
Attribute respect coin cost has been reduced by 60%, weapon mastery respect Azoth cost has been reduced 75%, and chisel coin cost has been reduced 20-50%, dependent on tier.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.