logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 24. november 2021 09:36:31(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 CMPCT ‘Slate Red’ Reportedly Releasing in 2022

According to Yeezy Mafia’s latest post on Instagram, Adidas and West are dropping the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 CMPCT in a tonal “Slate Red” colorway next year. Due to its far-out launch date, leaked photos of the shoe have yet to surface on social media but the Yeezy insider did share a mock-up depiction of the shoe to give fans an idea of what to expect.To get more news about coco shoes yeezy, you can visit cocoshoes.net official website.

The photo shows that the unreleased CMPCT version of the popular Yeezy Boost 350 V2 features a new pattern on the Primeknit upper with striped details throughout the knit including on the elongated ankle collar while contrasted by patches of brown appearing on the midfoot to the toebox. Complementing the tonal look are red shoelaces, a red midsole featuring the brand’s signature full-length Boost cushioning and a matching rubber outsole.
The Yeezy insider also revealed this week that Yeezy Boost 350 V2 CMPCT shoe will make its retail debut in the “Blue Slate” makeup in December.

According to Yeezy Mafia, the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 CMPCT “Slate Red” will hit shelves in February 2022 for a retail price of $220. At the time of publication, West nor Adidas have confirmed the shoe’s release.In related Adidas Yeezy news, the popular Yeezy Boost 700 shoe will release, Yeezy Supply and at select Adidas Yeezy stockists. The shoe will come with a $240 price tag.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.