logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 27. januar 2022 05:40:02(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Swedish-Made Electric Motorcycles to the United States

RGNT’s electric bikes are meant for the individual urbanist and they manage to combine a vintage, timeless design with current technology. The result is an electric motorcycle that can reach a top speed of 125 kph (77 mph), packs a rear hub motor with a peak power of 11 kW (8.5 kW of continuous power), and is equipped with a 7.7 kWh battery that can be charged from 20 to 80 percent in three hours. It offers a range of up to 120 km (74.5 miles) on a charge.To get more news about high quality electric motorcycle, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.
There are, in fact, two motorcycle models available: the No.1 Classic and the Scrambler, but they both come with the same drivetrain.

The No.1 Classic stays true to its name, featuring a simple but timeless design meant to take you back, with a handcrafted leather seat, robust steel frame, and weighing a total of 156 kg (344 lb). The battery alone weighs 60 kg (132 lb).

RGNT’s other model is the Scrambler, which is described as a bike that holds true to the original 1950’s style. It weighs almost the same, at 155 kg (341 lb), and its top speed is just a bit lower, at 120 kph (74.5 mph).

While both bikes may look retro, they do offer modern features such as built-in GPS, cloud connectivity, and a generous 7” LCD touch display.

RGNT recently announced that its motorcycles are now available to pre-order for customers in the United States. The Classic starts at $12,495 and the Scrambler at $13,495. However, the price goes up depending on the customizations you make, because both of them offer the possibility to choose your color for the tank, grips, seat, fenders, and to add a luggage rack.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.