logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 27. januar 2022 05:44:28(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Komaki Ranger electric bike and Venice e-scooter launched

Komaki Ranger electric cruiser bike comes with a 4 kWh battery pack and a 5.36 bhp electric motor that offers a claimed riding range between 180 km and 220 km per charge. The Venice e-scooter, on the other hand, has a 2.9 kWh battery pack with a 4 bhp electric motor that offers a claimed riding range of up to 120 km per charge.To get more news about ev, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.
The electric two-wheeler segment in India is rapidly growing, thanks to policies like FAME II and subsidies offered by several state governments. The surge in demand for electric two-wheelers in the country is encouraging EV makers to launch new models in the market, the latest ones being Ranger and Venice from Komaki. Komaki Ranger is an electric motorcycle that gets a price tag of ₹1.68 lakh while Komaki Venice is an electric scooter that will set you back by ₹1.15 lakh. Interestingly, this price includes several accessories as standard. Now, Venice has a retro design and may remind you of Vespa. The Ranger, however, is an all-electric cruiser motorcycle and looks like a petrol-powered motorcycle at the outset.
Komaki Ranger looks the part of a cruiser motorcycle, thanks to the round headlamp with chrome cowl, tall handlebar, teardrop-shaped fuel tank, split step-up seat, rear backrest, and panniers. The extensive use of chrome for the exterior further highlights the overall aesthetics of the Ranger electric cruiser motorcycle.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.