logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Clark313
#1 Skrevet : 28. marts 2022 09:29:35(UTC)
Clark313

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Vans SK8-HI For Sale

The bones are back this spring with another edition of the “Bones Jazz Stripe” Vans SK8-HI Womens by Blends. The Los Angeles streetwear shop has released four colorways of their unique rendition of the Vans SK8-HI Mens with stylized bones in place of the traditional side stripes before, and now they’re back with a fifth in a tonal dark blue ‘Peacoat’ leather upper.

As the Vans SK8-HI Cheap seems to only grow and grow in popularity, we continue to see more premium looks offered up from everybody’s favorite Southern California sneaker company. The latest luxurious makeup for the iconic Vans high-top features a strong and stylish all-black premium leather upper contrasted with a solid white midsole. Being a ‘Zip’ edition of the Sk8-Hi, they come equipped with a zipper closure at the rear for easier access.

It looks like Concepts and Vans are teaming up once again for a premium edition of the Vans SK8-HI For Sale. For this offering of the iconic side-striped skate high-top, the Boston sneaker shop goes with a deluxe purple upper in croc-embossed leather, full-grain leather and suede accented with bright white side stripes and a tan leather interior, which results in one of the most exotic takes on the Sk8-Hi ever. The shoe also features the early 90s version of the tongue tag, complete with Concepts branding.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.