logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Clark313
#1 Skrevet : 28. marts 2022 09:44:58(UTC)
Clark313

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Adidas I-5923 Cheap

Adidas is updating the Iniki Boost with new inspiration, new materials and a new name before the year comes to a close. The newly-named Adidas I-5923 Price draws inspiration from 70s runners that can be found within the adidas archives; in fact, the archive article number system is the inspiration for the interesting new name. The Adidas I-5923 Cheap will release in Crystal White and Core Red, both featuring knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toebox, laces and heel. Both shoes will also feature a Boost cushion midsole atop a gum outsole. In case you forget the silhouette's new name, it will be blazoned on the upper of both colorways.

adidas has plans to really utilize their FutureCraft 4D technology onto more lifestyle offerings like the Adidas I-5923 Women. Dressed in a Red and White color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in the same material as previous adidas I-5923 releases, but comes equipped with a 4D-printed updated sole. Another added details includes "4D-5923" in Gold printed above the White Three Stripes on the sides.

Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a Adidas I-5923 Sale with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer's individuality.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.