logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Clark313
#1 Skrevet : 28. marts 2022 10:01:30(UTC)
Clark313

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Adidas Superstar Cheap

Adidas Superstar Sale most notable feature is the black embroidered heart intercepted by the trefoil emblem on the hindfoot. Although not easily detected at first glance, the black side stripes and heel tab have a velvety texture for a luxe touch ideal for Valentine’s Day. The heel tab also uses gold thread to embroider the adidas logo, rather than the standard white threading. Bright pink insoles finish the design to create an elevated classic that celebrates love.

Adding the KITH Classics touch to mainstays within the Adidas Superstar Women roster, the New York City-based label has replaced each model’s standard namesake on the lateral mid-foot with its own. The adidas Samba, Adidas Superstar Cheap and Campus 80s featured in the collaborative collection maintain a relatively muted color palette complemented with rich green at the upper heel panel. Grey suede profile 3-Stripes also appear on all three trainers, while a slightly-yellowed sole unit cushions the latter two; the Jerry Lorenzo-endorsed Samba keeps its iconic gum brown tooling.

As with its inaugural arrangement from 1970, Adidas Superstar Men the leather upper indulges in a plain color scheme. Rubber toe caps, inner lining and sole units all deviate from the “Footwear White” styling with their slightly-yellowed makeup. Branding on the sidewalls, however, steals the spotlight with a multi-color distorted aesthetic. While no information has been disclosed, it’s possible the forthcoming pair is part of a video game-inspired collection by adidas.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.