logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 4. maj 2022 03:36:20(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight will not have a mission table

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight is coming. When? Well, Blizzard isn’t going to tell you, but one of the points raised during a Twitter roundtable with director Ion Hazzikostas and narrative lead Steve Danuser was that the expansion is far along and alpha is coming “soon.” Feel free to regard that with appropriate suspicion as we still have no official dates. But hey, if you hated the mission table system that’s been in the game for the last four expansions, you can take heart that there are currently no plans for a similar system in Dragonflight.To get more news about Safe WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

The roundtable also discussed the subject of flight, with emphasis on the idea that players will start out developing in the dragon riding discipline, but the plan is still to eventually allow flight across the map with your existing array of mounts. Players can also look forward to dragon riding being emphasized as an account-wide unlock, with the general philosophy being to make as much progress as possible into an account-wide exercise. Check out the full summary on Wowhead to get a few more worthwhile tidbits.
The new Dracthyr race will be exclusively associated with the Evoker class, so only Dracthyr can be evokers and evokers can be only Dracthyr.

They have two specializations and they can be ranged DPS (with red and blue magic) or healers (with green and bronze magic).They will start at level 58 in the new starting zone. They can be either on the Alliance or Horde side.

Dragon riding will also be introduced, and it’ll include a customizable dragon mount that is said to be much more dynamic than usual flight.An alpha test will start at some point in the future, with no dates announced just yet.Below you can watch the new cinematic trailer, more videos, and plenty of deep-dive videos that explain the new content and changes showcasing the first gameplay.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.