logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 4. maj 2022 04:41:02(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Detailed Review of ProsperityFX

The ProsperityFX broker positions itself as an ECN/STP broker providing classic trading services. The company is not engaged in active marketing and does not seek to disclose its capabilities and advantages to everyone. ProsperityFX is aimed at working with professional traders, to whom it is ready to provide the most comfortable trading conditions.To get more news about traders domain, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

ProsperityFX uses the ECN or STP model depending on the account type. The VAR account is an STP account where there is no fixed commission for each lot, but the highest spread is 1.2 pips due to the broker's markup. This account is suitable for long-term trending strategies where the goal is to capture the movement of at least 20-30 pips. For the rest of the accounts, trades are processed according to the ECN model and they are sent directly to Currenex and Integral systems. Spreads here are 2 times lower, but there is a fixed commission. The accounts are suitable for algorithmic trading, scalping, and high-frequency strategies.

The MT4 platform has been updated with new builds. It provides the ability to copy signals through the MetaQuotes service, install custom indicators, scripts, and advisors. It also allows you to test manual and algorithmic strategies on the built-in tester or the testers Fx Blue of Forex Simulator installed in the platform.

ProsperityFX has no useful services at the moment. The company focuses on improving the order processing model and is not yet developing unique technological solutions. But at the same time, the broker has no restrictions on the use of third-party custom instruments in trading. You can find them on the websites of MQL5, MyFxBook, and TradingView.
Bonuses from the Traders Union in the form of rebates against the commissions and fees of brokers are the easiest method to recoup trading fees. It is a spread compensation that will be credited to your account for each completed trade. You must first register on the Traders Union website and go through verification. In the broker's review, find the affiliate link, which is automatically redirected, and then follow the instructions for opening an account. After actively trading on a real account, a part of the spread is credited to the Traders Union balance. If you are an existing client of the broker, you can also use the rebate service. You can find out more about the benefits of the offer here.

Register on the Traders Union website before opening an account with ProsperityFX. It's free. When you open an account with the ProsperityFX broker using the Traders Union link, for each trade you will be reimbursed a part of the trading costs by the Union account.

Just register and get authorized to submit a review of the broker’s activities and conditions on its platform. Everyone can and is invited to submit a review. All reviews of ProsperityFX published on the website in 2022 are verified and confirmed by Traders Union as reliable comments by real traders.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.