logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Evisold
#1 Skrevet : 11. august 2022 09:01:18(UTC)
Evisold

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Who says you have no friends Even Honghong Chen Feimiao and even Shang Lian have always cared about you not because of my relationship but because they really treat you as a friend Agreed interrogation and accounts so light by Xiu Chengjin sincere heartache covered up the past Xiu San Shao is also very depressed obviously very strict beginning why is it always such a development Finally I found an excuse for myself no matter what happened to Su it must be someone else who is wrong The girl in their family wire nail machine manufacturers knows it in her heart but she is not the typical troublemaker Xiu Cheng carefully comforted Su Zhan's mood was a little better and the doctors came back with the test results Only one injection the amount is not particularly large want to quit is still very easy especially Su Zhan such a strong will of the people However the doctor still suggests that the next attack must be accompanied by someone it is too easy to have an accident which is not good Looking at Xiu Cheng Jin secretly nodded Su Zhan almost knew what Xiu San Shao was thinking Sure enough when the doctor finished Xiu Chengjin turned to look at her and said "I remember everything this time I can't stand it anymore!" Su Zhan nodded passively and Xiu Cheng gave a cold hum I don't know whether I'm showing my disdain or distrust It was different from the person who had comforted her before He is really a heartless man Su Zhan expressed contempt for him Pack things on the plane the plane is still five years ago that group of people Su Zhan looked at a familiar face suddenly a long sigh Although Xiu Chengjin is busy but also has been paying attention to her see her like this even hurriedly asked how I don't mind my more and more specific image of wife slave at all Nothing just thinking about the past! "Things before" Su Zhan nodded his head suggestively and obviously

This time the guilty person became Xiu Chengjin from the plane took off until the leap to the landing of the plane Xiu Sanshao did not speak all the way the whole person showed a very awkward posture Finally got the upper hand for a while but Su was not happy Remembering what he was going to face after the plane landed he felt worried Moreover what kind of situation was it in Jiangzhou Did Xiu Qingmin know about Tao Kui and what he would do It made people feel completely uncertain Su Zhan I want to tell you one thing After getting off the plane Xiu Chengjin took Su's hand and whispered "Do you remember the accident in which the third aunt lost her child in order to save me that year" "Yes what's the matter" Su had a bad feeling in his heart The mastermind behind the accident was the third uncle! Chapter 501 I must get a divorce Nail Making Machine manufacturers The two men went directly back to Xiu Chengjin's residence in the suburbs Xiu Chengjin was worried about Su's body and was unwilling to let Su go out After the onset of Su's drug effect he simply let Chen Feimiao send Qu Rumei He also knew this kind of thing and it was better for the mother and daughter to talk alone Sue wore a loose pajamas covered the wound on her body and sat on the sofa in the living room downstairs as if nothing had happened Xiu Chengjin said that she had brought it on herself but at the same time he still had to cooperate with her to cover up When Chen Feimiao sent the man Xiu Chengjin and Su Zhan were startled In just a few days Qu Rumei has been completely like a changed person even the perfect makeup can not hide the fatigue in the eyes the whole person's spirit is completely gone just like the seedlings of water that has been emptied but still strong spirit to talk to Xiu Chengjin so that he looks really fine in front of his daughter Subconsciously Su was about to stand up Nail machine manufacturer and walk over to hug her but Xiu Chengjin gently pressed her shoulder He asked Qu Rumei to sit down and let the servant bring fruit drinks while he pulled Chen Feimiao out with a curious face leaving the space for the mother and daughter Looking back the mother and daughter sat face to face the atmosphere did not look relaxed but Qu Rumei's whole person was no longer as tight as before looking a little more relaxed Su has no other ability as if nothing had happened or pretended to look like if not for Xiu Chengjin saw the wound on her body she would not believe that she was really injured Xiu Chengjin secretly put his heart at ease and went outside to talk with Chen Feimiao Xiu Cheng Jin is not a big smoker but these days has been taking care of Su Zhan refused to let her smell smoke so has been holding back not to smoke but now made a cigarette addiction Chen Fei Miao took out the cigarette case two people each lit a cigarette When he talked on the phone before Chen Feimiao already knew what had happened in the port city It's very sad to talk about it now No one expected Xiu Qingmin to hide so deeply

Chen Feimiao had been suffocating badly in his heart before and did not want the rumors about Xiu Jia to spread from his own mouth so he dared not say anything to anyone including his own brother who had been pulled by him to pull the tiger skin as a banner At this time to see Xiu Chengjin can not help but say the words in the stomach Compared with his excitement Xiu Chengjin was unusually calm Just wait for him to finish ask "I let you pay attention to Su Zhan father there did not make a mistake" "No He Wu is staring at himself including the woman who is in love with him and her daughter for fear that Xiu Qingmin will hit them on the head and make you and Su Zhan passive" After Qu Rumei Nail machine supplier was taken away by Chen Feimiao Xiu Qingmin came to the door several times without seeing anyone Similarly Qu Rumei did not wait for the divorce agreement Xiu Qingmin refused to divorce and since he was deadlocked he planned to drag on The child is still at home was taken by the nanny but Xiu Qingmin since the day and Qu Rumei quarrel has not gone back even to the child even a little protective measures it seems more like to vent their grievances on the child's body but also Xiu Shi's things are too much he simply can not be idle 3shardware.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.