logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Heman1963
#1 Skrevet : 12. august 2022 07:42:23(UTC)
Heman1963

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Yin Yin smiled The best way was to divide the spoils unevenly He had only one piece of the scales of the nine-day dragon After sending them out someone would naturally help him block the Lord of Darkness In the face of such a treasure Ao Tian is confident that the five masters of darkness will make a big move However this is not before taking out the sword to open the sky because the Lord of Darkness who knows the goods simply can not be attracted by the scales of the nine-day dragon Because get their own Kaitian sword before the refining of the nine-day dragon scales the nine-day dragon scales sooner or naringenin price
later are his just for a change of master As long as the Lord of Darkness does not join it is very difficult for the four of them to fight At the thought of this Ao Tian feels that he has a headache This is like lifting a rock only to drop it on one's own feet If I had known this I would have given the scales of the nine-day dragon to the four of them earlier Ao Tian who made a mistake in his heart wished he could go back in time! Now we have to fight hard! The consequences of hard work are very unsatisfactory so Aotian doesn't want to fight hard at all At this moment Ao Tian's head is running fast after consuming countless brain cells a flash of inspiration of Ao Tian once again revealed a fox-like smile on his face Giggle Lord of darkness since the scales of the nine-day dragon don't make you move I don't think you are moved!

Feeling that the Lord of Darkness smiled eerily a bad feeling suddenly rose in his heart because under this feeling the Lord of Darkness had a feeling of being calculated to know that he used to calculate others when was he calculated by others God damn it! Naturally he knew the consequences of uneven distribution of the spoils For a moment the Lord of Darkness did not give Ao Tian any time He ordered directly "Kill!" Because at this moment the Lord of Darkness believes that only by killing Ao Tian can things be solved otherwise there may be some accidents in the future After all the Lord of darkness is the master of the demon world even in the face of the orders in the darkness four people have some turmeric extract powder
dissatisfaction in their hearts but they still obey on the surface the Lord of darkness is not a fool they are not idiots naturally know some of the tricks inside Faced with the attack of four people Ao Tian did not do any defense after all his array is not jealous Although there is no material arrangement it is no problem to delay them for a few hours This is not Ao Tian's self-confidence but the fact that there is no way who called the lower world too rubbish There is nothing but brute force What's wrong The four people who entered the array suddenly felt that the sky and the earth changed color At this moment they seem to have entered another space lost their pride lost their familiar world At this moment thunder and lightning roared all around and lightning fell from time to time An illusionist At the beginning the four of them did not suspect that Ao Tian was a sorcerer but when they encountered lightning in the sky they directly denied the idea Because the lightning is real although it can not give them direct damage but it still paralyzes them God damn it! What is this place Looked around the scenery in front of the four people can not help but let the heart sink Boundless and without end stesweet stevia What's wrong With a cold light in his eyes he looked at Ao Tian and felt something was wrong The Lord of Darkness asked directly to the four people who had entered the array It is a pity The space in the array is self-contained simply can not hear any sound from the outside world unless they come out otherwise even if the people outside cry out they can not hear Without any answer the four people in the array simply did not dare to move half a minute the longer they lived the more refined they became so they did not dare to move before they found out where it was After all this is related to their own lives or be careful as well Sure that his guess was right the Lord of Darkness sent out a cold light in his eyes and asked "Ao Tian what did you do to them" Looking at the Lord of Darkness confidently Ao Tian said "It's nothing I just trapped them in another space Why do you feel distressed" Also right is about to touch the war suddenly lost four top strong this is a fatal blow to the demon world
” With a trace of doubt for the words of Ao Tian the Lord of Darkness now believes five points doubts five points Ao Tian trapped them in another space the Lord of Darkness pumpkin seed extract
believes after all just now they did not hear their own questions which has explained everything proved everything but the loss of the four top powers the Master of Darkness does not believe because even if he is It is impossible to deal with the four pseudo-gods unless he is seriously injured otherwise he and the four of them can only end in a draw Understand the meaning of Ao Tian in fact to put it bluntly is to make their minds confused but the dark Lord who is not fooled has heard what he wants from Ao Tian's words This mysterious array will only trap them and will not do them any harm at all With a faint smile the Lord of Darkness who was already relieved looked at Ao Tian and said "Really"

Ao Tian if I didn't guess wrong your array can only trap people and can't hurt people He is an old monster who has lived for hundreds of thousands of years As expected none of them is a fool He thought of it at once However the Lord of Darkness is not entirely correct This array cannot hurt the Lord of Darkness However for the people under the six-level gods all of them are killed If there are good materials Ao Tian can even arrange the array to kill the gods Of course this God is not the God of the land of wind and moon but the real God of the divine world Mysterious smile however is not a fool's Ao Tian do not do more explanation directly said "If you do not believe you can try" If you don't believe it you can have a try Slightly frowned not sure whether what Ao Tian said was true or false the dark Lord who dared not bet hesitated Provoke! The wrath of the Lord of the Demon World (Part 1) prius-biotech.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.