logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:35:43(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Smiling is very beautiful + Fanwai

Actually He did not have to explain to her but do not know why slightly in the heart actually slowly gave birth to a trace of emotion similar to moving This emotion did not arise when he gave her a grand wedding when he avenged her but at this time in such a picture because of his plain explanation Weiwei suddenly did not know what to say his fingers stagnated on the keyboard for a long time and finally sent out a smiling face But did not speak again slightly also only quietly stood beside him did not operate did not leave looking at the static picture only feel at this moment quiet and distant Part 11 Video Had it not been for the bombardment of messages from the thunder God Nini Weiwei simply suspected that he would stand at the end of time Of course the so-called end of time is-dormitory lights out > 0 < Thor Nini "Weiwei give me a video Give me a video" Weiwei "What video" Thor Nini "Your husband beat Zhenshui unilaterally duel video!"! Although I bought a ticket to see it the audience could not videotape it Unilateral beatings Weiwei was embarrassed by her description "My family is very gentle" Knock out this sentence Weiwei was embarrassed by herself again why did she add "my home" in front of it!!! Why did you type these two words unconsciously They must have been influenced by the Foolish Old Man They often shouted "My third sister-in-law" and "What can you do" Deleted this sentence with a slight black line and typed it again "You actually bought tickets!" " You have to spend money to buy tickets to watch the duel which is another white marble mosaic
BT place for sleepwalking in Jianghu After buying the ticket click on the palace guard who guards the gate and the player will be transported to the final scene Generally speaking the higher the level of the two sides the more expensive the tickets of course not every duel people go to see Thunder God Ni Ni "True water is hit so miserably recorded also won't be released your husband recorded for certain" Slight He didn't record it This question need not be asked with her understanding of the Great God the Great God will not record such an insignificant battle Thor Nini "Miserable I was so nervous that I forgot the screenshot I'm dead I'm going to die And I came up too late I only saw the announcement of the duel issued by the system I didn't see the legendary challenge I regret it" Weiwei "Better than me I'm still the heroine in the legend I didn't see anything" Thor Nini "Ha ha ha then I am balanced Do you want the screenshot of the system announcement I will send it to you" Weiwei "Good"

Weiwei gave him the mailbox of sleepwalking and soon received her letter which contained a picture of the system's duel announcement Click on the picture slightly to enlarge the first line is the announcement of the system after the invitation and then the system announces the response of the invitee every five minutes "System" How can I invite Zhenshui Wuxiang to fight at the top of the Forbidden City with a smile "System" True water without fragrance has not yet taken up the challenge "System" True water without fragrance has not yet taken up the challenge white marble slabs After brushing five in a row "System" True water has no fragrance to fight "System" Yixiao and Zhenshuiwuxiang will fight at the top of the Forbidden City at 2000 But a few lines of words but cold formulaic announcement but slightly read over and over several times watching the heart has gradually some blood boiling up Can not hold back the mood in the heart look at the side of the white fluttering helpless slightly hesitant again and again very embarrassed very destructive atmosphere of the opening "God" You also don't take the mythical beast to pietra gray marble
PK with me However she made a mistake and thought she was bored She set up a team and said "Let's go and kill the boss" "Which one" "Meng Dongxing the foolish old man told us to go there" Monkey Wine Their character broke out today but they were meditating at the foot of the mountain Boss Meng who might not have been able to find him after all kinds of hardships in the past actually came to the door with a dowry When Weiwei and Heli returned to Cangcui Mountain Monkey Wine was already fighting However he came forward to cast a miraculous cure and add blood to them but he hesitated for a moment and did not join the battle immediately "Don't let me die sister-in-law" cried the Foolish Old Man

” Weiwei knew that the three of them could do it with ease She just wanted to share her experience so she sent a smiling face and said "You can fight If I join him the attack value will be higher" Speaking of Meng boss is really a wonderful person if only female players attack him then he will be because of "pity" the attack will be reduced by half so before Weiwei can defeat him single-handedly If male and female players attack him together he will increase his attack power by half because of "jealousy" Only when a pure male player attacks him his attack power is normal The Foolish Old Man has basically always been a team of pure men and they haven't seen it yet but they are interested in hearing Weiwei say so Heard that this guy will also molest female players I have not seen sister-in-law you cut a knife to let me see Weiwei listened with black lines all over his face but he joined the battle according grey marble slab
to the words Sure enough a knife cut down Meng boss's attack power increased significantly but also issued a skill "raging jealousy" burning monkeys their blood bar fiercely At the same time a paragraph of words appeared on the top of boss Meng's head "a good beauty don't keep it in the boudoir pour it out and go to Jianghu to play with knives and sticks It's better to follow me and you will be popular and spicy" Monkey Wine "Damn it!"! It's really flirting The foolish old man climbed the mountain and said "How dare you molest your sister-in-law and kill him a hundred times!" As a result poor Meng boss was violently dropped a hundred times As soon as Meng BOSS fell to the ground the officer immediately appeared and detained him leaving the princess's dressing box as a reward Monkey wine curious rushed to pick up open a look almost fell to the ground "What is it" The Foolish Old Man asked Give the equipment to your sister-in-law Monkey wine "How can I give this to my sister-in-law" "What is it" Monkey wine "Man's hair" The Foolish Old Man climbed the mountain "…" Monkey wine "The hair of princess lover without any attribute" Everyone was sweating and I didn't expect that such a thing happened to them this time forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.