logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Smith
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 02:27:37(UTC)
Smith

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

The reason is very simple, although they have no worries about food and clothing, they have to work. The ordinary soldiers did not feel anything about the newly surrendered troops, but were very grateful. No need to fight on the battlefield, just do a little work, you can eat and drink enough, lie in a soft bed to rest. Such treatment, no matter where it is placed, is top-notch. But for those at the rank of generals, such treatment is somewhat unfriendly. Why should they fall into the dust when they can stand high above the masses? No work, no food. If you make a mistake, you will be whipped. All of this is very malicious to them. Cai Qizhi naturally knew what they were thinking and shrugged his shoulders helplessly. Why are you looking at me like that? I'm your savior. When other people heard such words, they laughed and sneered. What savior? Bah. Seeing this behind the scenes, Cai Qizhi felt uncomfortable. Do you dare to say that I am not your savior? Without me, you would be dead by now. In addition to general Chen, the others still sneer. Their performance has only one meaning, that is,Pallet rack upright, they don't believe such lies at all. Cai Qizhi argued on grounds. Without me, do you want to fight with Dahua? I tell you, with more than twenty thousand of you, why should you fight with more than two hundred thousand? Do you know what your behavior is called? Hit a stone with an egg. At this time, General Chen opened his mouth. Without you, I would have surrendered. After hearing such words,Warehouse storage racks, Cai Qizhi opened his mouth wide in surprise. He looked at General Chen in a daze, as if he had written on his face, "I didn't expect you to be such a person.". General Chen said, "You're right. We only have more than twenty thousand men. We can't fight." Cai Qizhi came to his senses and curled his lips. It turns out that he is not the only one who is weak. That's really great. General Chen added, "But even so, I want to thank you very much.". It's a lot easier for you to come forward. This boy has paved a step for him, so he can go down! Do you really want to fight? Even if he doesn't think about himself, he has to think about his soldiers. The only pity is that the soldiers in their hands are no longer their own. But it's nothing. He was ready for it the moment he surrendered. Cai Qizhi was puzzled. What has become so much easier? What is all this and what? Forget it, I don't want to. I said Lao Chen, why did you bring so few people here? There are more than two hundred thousand people here in Dahua, and twenty thousand people really can't come here. I tell you secretly that Dahua still has more than one million people who have cultivated internal force like this! If other forces do not live up to expectations, they will not even be able to make Dahua hurt, Pallet rack beams ,Industrial pallet rack, let alone annex it. After hearing such a question, General Chen is a long story. Who would have thought? Dahua unexpectedly took an unusual path. In fact, more than twenty thousand troops is a good configuration, no matter what kind of art of war is used. Logistics can keep up with it and have certain combat effectiveness. If you really can't win, you can run away immediately. It's just that there are too many people with internal force in Dahua, which is unacceptable. Shouldn't there only be tens of thousands of lineal troops? How can there be so many warriors in a small force? How about keeping up with the logistics? So what if you have a certain fighting capacity? Surrounded by more than 200,000 men, he and his soldiers could not run at all. That's all. It's good to have a life. It's better than everyone dying here without a burial place. Cai Qizhi did not hear General Chen's answer for a long time, and repeated his question just now. "General Chen took one look at him and uttered a few words." Food reserves are insufficient. Although Zhao there is no disaster, but up and down to support so many people, there is still the meaning of overstretched. In addition, a shameless man robbed some hard-won military provisions, and their food was even less enough to eat. Cai Qizhi seemed to have thought of this and smiled. Lao Chen, don't worry. We are not short of food in Dahua. I've been here for so long, and I've never been hungry.
” General Chen took one look at Cai Qizhi's fat body and nodded slowly. If you are really hungry, you can't raise such a good meat. After working for some time, dining car came one by one. Cai Qizhi took these old friends to the dining car with a smile and taught them to line up. General Chen was in the first place and took out the identity certificate that had been processed before. The man in line took one look at him, checked the documents given by the drillmaster, and made a large plate of rice and vegetables. After finishing the meal, General Chen did not eat it for the first time, but looked at the others. Other people's dishes are not bad, each has meat and vegetables, as well as fruit and soy milk. Cai Qizhi walked over with a plate and said solemnly, "Old Chen, don't look at it. The more work you do, the better you eat.". I heard that you are forty-eight years old now, right? You can retire in two years. At that time, you don't have to do anything, just retire with other old people. General Chen asked, "Is everyone's food like this?" Cai Qizhi recalled and answered: "At least white rice can be eaten casually." When General Chen heard this, he was shocked. If the Lord of Dahua can always be so kind to his people, he will unify the whole country. After hearing such words, Cai Qizhi laughed. Or you, Lao Chen, have a good eye, that's for sure. When General Chen heard this, he couldn't help but take a look at Cai Qizhi. Is it difficult for this boy to become a member of Dahua in a short period of half a year. Cai Qizhi talked incessantly, boasting that Dahua had something in the sky and nothing on the ground. The more General Chen listened,Narrow aisle rack, the more suspicious he was. The boy in front of him would not be a changed person, would he? After a meal, everyone went on working. omracking.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.