logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Rendon
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 02:41:37(UTC)
Rendon

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Finger a pinch, hand formula rapid change, with her finger a finger, straight down on Tong Suhua's shoulder wound, this moment, Tong Suhua has a kind of indescribable comfortable feeling. A little cool, a little crisp, and a little painful and comfortable. In the startled eyes of the crowd, Tong Suhua's broken arm was healing at the speed of the naked eye. Too shocking! The speed of regeneration and healing is faster and stronger than the healing ability of Bai Qi! After more than ten minutes, Su Zi withdrew his hand. "Don't use your hand casually recently. In addition, remember to go to the hospital for a review after going back." Tong Suhua could not describe her mood this time. She had experienced too many ups and downs. She thought she would not have such strong excitement again. But when she heard Su Zi's words, she still cried with joy. "Su Zi, great kindness, remember in mind." Even if she is a cow or a horse, she will return! Only this, Tong Suhua did not say it. Su Zi also does not shirk, thanks to receive as a matter of course, "that's it, remember to protect well, if there is a next time, even if I have no way to save the day." Tong Suhua nodded excitedly, "I understand, thank you!" Mo Qing, who had already come over, looked at the crowd and said lightly,Foam Pump Bottles Wholesale, "Let's go." Han rate also nodded to Su Zi, "see you next time." Su Zi made an invitation, "you go first." Mo Qing glanced at her, pursed his lips and thought about it or pressed back the words to his mouth, turned around and took a big step, and left the tomb with Han Nian and others. Receiving everyone's eyes before leaving, Su Zi put on a cold and deep face, and when everyone else went out, Xiao Shijue opened his mouth and said, "Aren't you going to go?" "Go,oil dropper bottle, of course, but in a different way." With these words, Su Zi made another invitation. Xiao Shijue was speechless. "What? Remember to keep in touch when you go out. Oh, yes, this is my mobile phone number, and the wechat number is also this. It's all right to brush up in the circle of friends." Su Zi: "…" After seeing off Xiao Shijue and others, Shu Changle asked, "Where are we going next?" Keep the last walk, Shu Changle will not think that Su Zi is afraid of Han Nian and others anti-water ambush, there must be other purposes. Su Zi did not reply, but looked at Gao Xiaodi in the air, "you say, what should I do with you?" Emperor Gao Xiaodi changed his face in seconds and floated over with a smile. "General Gao Yang, you can't abandon the orphan after using it!" "You see, Gu has so many ghost generals under his command. At your disposal, Gu doesn't want much. He just wants to go out and see the world." "Gao Yang, you're sure to take Gu with you, Glass Cream Jars ,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, aren't you?" “……” "I don't mind having so many people, but how can I place you with so many ghosts?" To tell you the truth, at this moment Su Zi somewhat wants to refine the soul banner of the Soul Sect. It's convenient to pretend to be a ghost! The scene just now, let Su Zi see the advantages of these ghosts, not to mention that she just got the inheritance of the Emperor River, the strength needs to be consolidated slowly. Moreover, chewing too much is not easy to digest. She originally relied on tricks and shortcuts, and could no longer see ghosts like an upstart to refine and increase her strength. This is not good for her practice, and she has to take her time step by step. It's easy! Sudden voice, make Su Zi a surprised, look back to see Luo Chen step by step. Su Zi squinted, how long has Luo Chen been here? Her divinity swept out, but Luo Chen said, "No need to look for it. I am alone, without malice. This evocation banner is for you." Chapter 225 the mysterious underground palace. "So kind?" Is it so easy to get the things of the Soul Refining Sect? For Luo Chen's words, Su Zixin, but did not understand the deep meaning of his doing so. Luo Chen did not care to smile, "the fate between us has begun, and we will see each other again." Su Zi winked, what is this called? The black evocation banner flew toward her, but Luo Chen turned and walked away.
This Su Zi eyes flashed, wait for Luo Chen to disappear completely in her divine consciousness, she still did not want to understand, Luo Chen this time take the initiative to show good why! "He didn't take a fancy to you, did he?" Shu Changle touched m mō Xi xiōng mouth, although just Luo Chen did nothing, but in the face of Luo Chen, he still has that kind of depression, this feeling is very uncomfortable! Su Zi squinted at him, "the so-called fate is not only marriage!" Shu Changle Meng, "that..?" This Luo Chen has a plot against Su Zi? What is the picture? "I don't know what his purpose is yet." Su Zi shook his head, because the soul of Wang Xiuming was refined, and the mystery of the soul refining sect was second only to the mystery of Fusang in Su Zi's heart. After all, the damage organization of Fusang is more or less on the surface, but the soul refining sect has always been in the dark. Even this time Luo Chen suddenly arrived, she did not find, with elusive to describe, indeed appropriate. Just now Luo Chen quickly disappeared into her divine consciousness, and she did not know what means she had used to disappear out of thin air, just like when she was in the mausoleum of Ju Mang. But Shu Changle, how did you get here? Even Shen Lin and Su Shen did not come, Shu Changle, who had never been with them, suddenly appeared here and joined Bai Qi. This will Su Zi suddenly have a kind of illusion, this will not be Fusang deliberately let these two people converge? That is to say, deliberately do not let Shen Lin and Su Shen come in here? I learned that you were also here, so I came to have a look and thought I could help. Then he fell into an underground hole and met Brother Qi along the way. “……” Gao Xiaodi asked with a smile, "Gao Yang, you don't have to go into this evocation banner, do you?" At the sight of his ingratiation, Su Zi ignored his mood and took all the other ghosts into the evocation banner, saying to Bai Qi, "Let's go, too." Daqing hissed out the snake letter, followed by Su Zi, and a trace of humanized grievance could be seen in his inverted triangle eyes. Su Zi looked at its big wound and threw a magic of recovery of all things. The wound of Daqing healed quickly,Glass Cosmestic Containers, and Daqing spat snake letters more diligently. Shu Changle said, "Look at it like this, it should be expressing that it is very happy." 。 penghuangbottle.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.