logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Perez236
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:30:47(UTC)
Perez236

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

After thinking about it for more than half an hour, Xiaobai finally had no choice. After sighing, he finally took out his cell phone from one side, found his number, and sent a message. Are you angry? Originally, he did help himself so much, and he did owe him money, (although the money she owed inexplicably) she should not be so petty and turn to him for betrothal gifts. Waited for a long time, also did not see him return a message to come over, small white hesitated, sent a past again. You're not really angry, are you? After a few minutes, he did not come back. With a deep sigh, she finally said, "I'm sorry.". This time, she put her cell phone aside, stared at the light in the night, and counted silently in her heart. 12345…… 17…… 26…… 38…… 54…… She thought that if she counted to one hundred, he still did not send a text message, then she turned off her phone and went to bed. When she counted to ninety, she began to lose heart quietly,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, thinking that he might have slept. It was so late that he would not come back. Reach out to touch the mobile phone was about to shut down, the vibration of the tentacles, let her heart a happy, busy take over to look, but it is a promotional message, the face of disappointment, in an instant obvious. Can not say the loss, she has a certain sense of impetuosity,ultrasonic handheld welder, this feeling is a little strange, she has never had before, from the phone book out of his number, she stared at the string of numbers half ring, the heart would like to call over, but some awkward embarrassment. Why are you embarrassed. She doesn't understand. Maybe only God knows. I do not know how many times this has been the sigh, in the non-non-throw over to express dissatisfaction with the pillow, Xiaobai just turned off his cell phone to sleep. When she woke up before seven o'clock in the morning, she took out her cell phone from the side and turned it on. She waited for a long time, but there was no news or missed call prompt. Her heart was inexplicably infected with a kind of loss. Maybe he's not awake yet, she thought. She got up from the bed, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She took out her sportswear from the wardrobe and put it on. She went to the playground and began to run in the morning. When she arrived, there were few people on the playground. After jogging for about ten minutes, the number of people on the playground gradually increased. She ran along the track alone for about half an hour before she left the playground and went to the back school gate. Walk down the street to the breakfast shop not far away. She packed a few breakfast items for herself and Fang Fang, and walked back with a bag in each hand. Back in the dormitory, ultrasonic welding transducer ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, she shook up the three people who were still sleeping, put their breakfast on the table, and she sat down and began to eat. In the middle of the meal, she seemed to think of something, hurriedly put down the bowl and ran to the bedside to find out the mobile phone, saw that there was still no message above, Xiaobai could not help but hang down his shoulders, the whole person felt no spirit. Looks like she really hit him. Fang Fang a few people clean up come out, see her one face does not have the appearance of spirit, cannot help asking curiously: "What setback did small white you suffer?"? Why do you put on the face of a resentful woman in the boudoir early in the morning? Xiaobai put down his cell phone and stared at her feebly. He didn't even have a mouth to talk back. He made Fangfang three people have a head of sewage, thinking that Comrade Xiaobai had endocrine disorders recently? After breakfast, Xiaobai wanted to log on to the game to see if there was a message from the turkey, but as soon as he sat down in front of the computer, he was pulled up by three people. Go, go, go. It's rare for all four of us to have no classes in the morning. We must go shopping. Xiaobai didn't even have a chance to resist. He was pulled out of the dormitory by three people. Four people wandered around the street for a while. They looked in this shop and walked in that shop. As a result, they didn't buy half a thing in the morning. Instead, the poor thing was that Xiaobai's mobile phone was stolen! And it was only after she returned to the dormitory that she found out. Small white hit the wall, this year's thieves are really fierce, even in the case of people undetected, can steal other people's things. (——! How can it be called stealing if it's not undetected? People say that the house leaks but it rains all night, which is the most appropriate for Xiaobai at the moment, but even if the mobile phone was stolen, even the broadband of the dormitory also went wrong at this time.
Afternoon call to find someone to repair, the other party clearly promised to repair tomorrow morning, the result of a delay, has been delayed until the third day, Xiaobai had to be speechless to these people. I bought a new mobile phone and reissued a card. The previous contact numbers were all lost and had to be re-entered one by one. The more she thought about it, the more headache she had. And the most depressing thing for her was that she didn't remember the number of the turkey. She wants to hit the wall again. In the evening, when the dormitory network was finally available, Xiaobai was the first to jump on the Internet. As soon as she landed in the game, the message prompt kept jumping. She opened it one by one to see that there were pig heads, knives, and people in the gang. The last two messages were from Turkey. Turkey: "Are you there?" Turkey: "On the line, come to Nanyang matchmaker, I'll wait for you." The last three words, let Xiaobai's heart beat a few times, she looked down at the heart part, eyes some puzzled confusion. Turkey's head is dark. He's not online. Xiao Bai stood alone in Nanyang, stunned for a long time, and soon the news was beating again, and she clicked on it, it was a pig's head. Snow in June: "Dead Xiaobai, you are finally willing to come." The little white hair smiled mischievously in the past, "the dormitory broadband is broken, do you have anything to do with me?" The man at the other end was dizzy. "Even the mobile phone is broken, isn't it?"? Your phone has been turned off. "Not broken." "But it was stolen." “……” The old six at the other end was completely speechless in front of the computer. What is the impermanence of the world? Laoliu finally understood. Alas. A surprise came to nothing. Blame it on your lack of luck. Laoliu shook his head and sighed. Xiao Bai was puzzled. "What surprise?" Laoliu did not explain,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, "you go to ask your husband, he is in the task of invisibility." Invisible? It turned out that he was there. Xiao Bai was surprised. He clicked on his head. When he put his finger on the health disk, he hesitated a little. Are you there? 。 fycgsonic.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.