logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Willie123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:38:14(UTC)
Willie123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

"Ha ha ha!" Everyone laughed at her words. Hello! Sentimentally attached to the Wind and Dust Sect Leader, are you stupid? We're clearly in the ascendancy. Why are we leaving? I think you'd better go! Lian Zhen smiled disdainfully and her words were full of sarcasm. Sentimentally attached to the wind and dust also do not mind, just smile and continue to say: "Then you want to sacrifice your natural group leader?"? Then I don't mind either. If I want to die, I will take a cushion. Besides, if we fight hard, we may not necessarily lose. Well, the Sect Leader is really the Sect Leader. She is calm in the face of danger. Unfortunately, I don't like her. I laughed and stood up, but the spring breeze crossed quickly and tightened the sword in my hand, leaving another blood stain on my neck. Don't move, don't think I won't kill you! I frowned, although the wound on my neck was very shallow, but there was still a little pain, and the feeling of being held against my neck was not very good. Do you think I'm stupid? A knife in the neck can't kill you. It's a big deal to get a little hurt. It's just a little HP. What can you do to me with your warm and weak sword? Then I will be a soldier in vain! I chuckled, not in reality, was a knife cut in the neck, not dead also half a life, this is a game ah, as long as the guarantee of HP, will not die. Obviously, when I said this, Chunfengdu's hand trembled unconsciously, so I was even more proud, raised my hand to hold the sword against my neck, and it was better to hurt my hand than my neck. I was such a grip, Chunfengdu frightened, hurriedly pulled back the sword in his hand,smartboard for business, and gave me a kick. As soon as he drew his sword, I felt a pain in my hand. I didn't have time to avoid his foot and was kicked away directly by him. He hit the wall behind him indecently and fell down. So cruel! But fortunately, this kick is not powerful. Momo hurried over to help me heal. It was just a minor injury, and it was soon cured. Don't you have any chips now? Lian Zhen took one look at me, making sure I was all right, and stood up to face several people in the world. Only then did Chunfengdu react that he should not have kicked me back into the hands of our people, although a knife could not kill him, the hostages were still wanted! Turn your head to look at your gang leader and wait for her instructions. Sentimentally attached to the wind and dust is still smiling, "Well, since you want to break into this tower so much,touch screen board classroom, you go, we go." As soon as she said this, the people on our side were shocked. I didn't expect her to be so easy to talk to. Is this the so-called "those who know the times are outstanding"? "Hum hum hum, say without proof, who knows you also learn from us later, follow secretly behind, wait for us to break through the ninth floor and then pick up a bargain?" Qingcheng, who had not spoken for a long time, stood out, still lazily, playing with the flute in his hand. As soon as he reminded us, we suddenly realized that the nine-storey demon tower was more and more difficult, especially the ninth floor, and we could not guarantee that we could get through it without any injury. Sentimentally attached to the wind and dust to see the trick was exposed, not panic, but greedy appreciation of the beauty of Qingcheng. Ha ha, Qingcheng, you are really the best, smart board for conference room ,86 smart board, not only long beauty, unfortunately, unfortunately, not mine. "Hum, hum, the beauty of Qingcheng, Qingcheng himself knows that there is no need to be sentimentally attached to the reminder of the Wind and Dust Sect Leader." Qingcheng took a strand of hair and fondled it in front of his chest, as if he were very proud, and I rolled my eyes. Hey, is it over? Will you fight or not? Enchanting already can't stand, look at that sentimentally attached to the wind and dust a color female appearance, how does the girl's family have no reserve at all! Look at her chest string up a side of the nameless fire, the urgent need to vent! "Oh, little girl, don't be too angry. Be gentle, or no one will like you." Sentimentally attached to the wind and dust, the eyes have no intention of leaving the city. Enchanting by her so said, naturally angry all over the face red, "I no one like you P matter?"? Woo, do it! A Wu listens to the order, launches the attack to the attachment wind dust, but the attachment wind dust does not have the evasive meaning, behind the free person completes the boundary defense for her. Don't worry, forget it today, Qingcheng, we'll see you next time. With a charming smile, he disappeared in front of us, and the others followed. ……” I didn't expect her to be so easy to talk to. Everyone was very surprised when she said she would leave.
"Along the way, it is estimated that they have spent almost enough time, knowing that they are no match for us, so they retreat in the face of difficulties." Silence for a while, the sword eight open mouth, "go, there are two layers to rely on ourselves." Nodding in agreement, he quickly stepped over the transmission point and came to the eighth floor. The eighth floor is some marine monsters, shrimp soldiers crabs will be a lot, and all the thick skin how to fight also can not be killed, after a fierce battle, finally to destroy those monsters. The ninth floor is the last and most difficult floor, where all the monsters are at the leader level. After stepping through the teleport, we came to the ninth floor, where we saw three leaders, a big turtle, a mermaid-like monster and a big water dragon. Seeing our intrusion, the big turtle and the mermaid rushed over, while the big water dragon just circled far above, and did not mean to come over. After a fight, we realized that it was not that the water dragon could not come, but that it actually used long-range attacks! Put a few ice picks in from time to time, and the hit place will quickly freeze. As we fought, we had to avoid the attack of the ice pick, and suddenly there was chaos. There is already a thick layer of ice on the ground. The soles of the feet began to slip, and it was a problem to stand still. He simply gave up standing and started the feather shoes to fly. The big turtle seemed to like me so much that it followed me wherever I flew, regardless of the fact that others were beating him on his shell. But his tortoise shell is not ordinary hard, and it has not been damaged for so long. Suddenly, a big water gun came out of the tortoise's mouth. I quickly got out of the way. It saw me get out of the way and sprayed a second one. After several times in a row, I found that as long as I flew a little higher, it could not spray me. It was a good find, so I went around and landed on its shell. Others also gave up the tortoise shell and began to attack its limbs and head and tail. The tortoise did not know whether it was too stupid or too big. The tail could not shrink in and could only be destroyed mercilessly by us. But after all,interactive boards for classrooms, it is only a tail, the damage area is too small, how long does it take to die. hsdsmartboard.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.