logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Willie123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:42:03(UTC)
Willie123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Lisa opened the magazine and turned to the page of Bai Weiran. In fact, the title is nothing new, and the photos are only a few. Probably because of the photographer's emphasis on face shape, the angle of the side face accounts for the majority of the photos, and only two photos take 100% of the front face. Shule's eyes flashed across the magazine. Just before he finished reading ten lines at a glance, his eyes suddenly stopped at a picture. This picture.. Lisa kept staring at Shule's movements. It wasn't until he paused that Lisa followed his gaze and glanced at the magazine. She said softly, "Director Shu, do you think this picture looks like you?" Shule looked stunned, but smiled again after a moment. He glanced at Lisa and looked at the photo twice. "Are you sure?"? I'm a million miles away from her. "She looks like you when you were a child." Lisa interrupted Shule. Shule:?? I don't know if Shule's expression is too blank, Lisa looked at Shule's eyes with a little bit of disappointment. She turned back the magazine another page. Just one page. Between the thin pages of the magazine, there was a photo that had already been yellowed. Because of the passage of time, or perhaps because the owner of the photo often looks at the photo, the four corners have been slightly damaged and look a little old. But it's perfectly flat, and it's obviously carefully preserved. In the photo, Shule is wearing a woman's school uniform,artificial coconut palm trees, blue and white. Wide sleeves and trouser legs covered all the outline of his body, looking like the whole person was covered in a sack, looking more slender and fragile. The straight black hair falls from the shoulder side, covering one side of the slightly pale cheek. He was propping his chin on his elbow, leaning over the railing and looking at the playground in boredom. Only half of the beautiful side face is exposed. The tip of the nose, the thin lips,fake ficus tree, and the smooth forehead that seemed to be waiting to be kissed. There is also a sunflower hairpin pinned to the hair, which has already passed the time. It was Shule who stopped forever at the age of seventeen. At that time, Shule had not yet appeared in the obvious outline of boys, and his long-term malnutrition and fear of being dependent on others were vividly reflected in him. Lisa pulled out the photo and put it together with the magazine picture of Bai Weiran. Then she looked up at Shu Le and asked without blinking, "Director Shu, is it like that?" …… A few minutes passed. Shule did not speak. Lisa's voice was low and low. "Maybe it's not as delicate as you, but it is …" "But no one really stays seventeen forever." Shule reached out his hand and closed the whole magazine neatly. At the age of seventeen, he and Bai Weiran, who had not yet caught fire, were immediately pressed into the gap of time. Schuler even slowly and personally flattened the four corners of the old magazine and handed it back to Lisa. Then he whispered, artificial banyan trees ,fake blossom tree, "It's memorable, but not for me." Lisa couldn't understand it at all, and even her voice was sharp: "Why?!"! Shang Dong Mingming is because Bai Weiran looks like you. "To have an affair?"? To change your mind? Or will there be no distinction between men and women? The corners of Shule's mouth rippled with a gentle smile. He stood up and refilled Lisa's glass before saying, "Don't be silly, Lisa." Lisa's whole body suddenly froze. Shule drank two mouthfuls of water slowly and said leisurely, "It doesn't matter whether he cares about me at the age of seventeen or about Bai Weiran; whether he is wandering about whether he likes men or women, or simply wants to be fresh for a while." "The important thing is that I have been moving forward for too long." Shule stood up, "but he was particularly stubborn and stopped where he was." "And as it happens, I'm lazy by nature, and I'm the most tired of waiting for people." Shule smiled softly, patted Lisa on the shoulder and said gently, "So the ending is very simple. I don't want to wait for him, nor do I want to look back." And the people and things he put in the past scenery, whether Shang Jue or Bai Weiran. Like a pantomime that has come to an end, it has been warm, but it can no longer make any waves. Just watching the fun.
But it is a very bad thing to watch the fun and make the lovely and kind-hearted little sister cry. Shu Le drew out two printed wet wipes from the wet towel box and handed them over gently. He said helplessly, "Don't cry, OK?" Lisa's tears fell without a sound, neither wailing nor crying, only a faint nasal sound. She took the wet towel to wipe away her tears and asked Shu Le the same question very persistently: "Shu Le, have you ever loved Shang Dong?" Shule: "… …" Shule took a deep breath in despair and raised his hands to surrender: "Love love love, love him, love him, loved loved, true feelings are not adulterated." Lisa wiped her swollen nose and asked with red eyes, "Will you go to his funeral?" Shule: Go, go, go! Definitely go! Not to go is not a person! Lisa stared at Shule with critical eyes for a long time, stood up and bowed, turned and ran away. Shule: "… …" Awesome. I became the president since I got promoted and made a fortune. More and more people like to bow to him. I don't know if it will shorten my life. Also, Shang Jue, it's hard to say whether Lele loves you or not. The little girl must love you too much to say. Alas, poor.. Shang Jue's formal funeral was held on the third Sunday of the third month after his death. Weekend. Seven o'clock, early in the morning. It's an unforgivable time. Shule really didn't want to go, but then he thought of his promise to Lisa that "not going is not a person". Let's go,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, and at least be a person. Shule had to get out of bed at 6:20 on the weekend, wash his face and brush his teeth at one go. Go out at 6:30 on time, go downstairs and drive forward. hacartificialtree.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.