logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Perez236
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:42:08(UTC)
Perez236

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

"That's right, stand where you are, think about how to gather the poison to a point in the body, and then force it out, which is more realistic." Mo Xibei said with a smile, "I guess it will take an hour for you to force poison. I won't disturb you. I hope you can successfully detoxify before the people from the East Factory come, and then leave here." The net friend uploads the chapter 48 chapter serial set (below) this chapter is not finished. Updated: August 7, 2008 19:50:49 Words in this Chapter: 2604 Revised the wrong word, non-update!!! Will believe, if this poison is true, why don't you take the opportunity to kill me? Murong Songtao sneers, although the foot does not move, but the hand horizontal knife, also did not let go of the meaning of Mo northwest. The hundred-footed worm is dead but not stiff, um.. My analogy is not very appropriate. But the reason is like this, you are so powerful, although poisoned, but the last blow to the younger generation I can not afford, we do not have any deep hatred,PET blow moulding machine, why fight for life and death, you should know, I am a businessman, so obvious loss of business, I do not do. Mo Xibei smiled and blinked innocently. Seeing that Murong Songtao still did not move, he breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly turned to look at Murong Lianyun. Murong Lianyun was still standing stiffly on the hillside, all over his body, only a pair of big eyes could blink and blink. Mo Xibei tried to inject True Qi into her blood in the past,Vegetable oil filling machine, but Murong Songtao's method of pressing acupoints was very unique. She tried for a long time, but Murong Lianyun still did not move. Mo Xibei knows that the stink bomb can't delay Murong Songtao for long. When the mountain wind blows, the stink disperses, and the feeling of being fumigated will dissipate immediately. When the time comes, unless someone helps, he is absolutely no match. Naturally, she also had an impulse to carry Murong Lianyun and run away immediately, but at this time, she also understood that as long as she showed a little strange look, it might immediately arouse the suspicion of Murong Songtao, and she could not take the risk. Lianyun's eyes were still blinking, tears as big as grapes rolled down from his eyes one by one, and his eyes were sad and painful. Let Mo Xibei heart is also a burst of pain, water bottling line ,Beverage packing machine, was abandoned by relatives, and even to be killed by relatives. She didn't feel the pain itself, but. Her body, however, was so inexplicably painful that it seemed that she felt the same pain as Murong Lianyun at this time. Elder Murong, there's something the younger generation doesn't understand. I wonder if you would like to explain it? Murong Lianyun's acupoint could not be untied, and he could not escape with Lianyun in his arms. Mo Xibei simply assumed the posture of holding the victory and turned back to stand in front of the motionless Murong Songtao. Hum Murong Songtao snorted and ignored her. Tiger poison doesn't eat children. It's unreasonable for you to kill me, but it's not against human relations. Why do you want to kill Lianyun? Mo Xibei stared at Murong Songtao's face and did not let go of any trace of his expression. Murong Songtao was still silent, sweat rolling down his forehead, and it seemed that he was forcing "poison". " I know even if you don't say it. Lianyun is not your own daughter at all. You have been raising her all these years, but you are just deceiving people. Mo Xibei knew that it was very difficult to ask anything from Murong Songtao's mouth. But now that he was in danger and doing two things at the same time, he could cheat him. Sure enough. Murong Songtao's face changed greatly. Suddenly he opened his eyes wide and looked at Mo Xibei. "I really looked down on you.". I heard that you have never been in contact with Jianghu. This time you are willing to come to Henan Mansion. I have doubts in my heart. Then there was a good martial arts meeting. The people of Dongchang came to stir up trouble for no reason. These days, I thought that there was no thief who could not attract ghosts. I didn't expect that it was you. I didn't expect that you really came prepared. The secret that almost no one knew so many years ago was found out by you. "Lian Yun is really not your own daughter." Mo Xibei also felt a little confused for a while. Many things that seemed unreasonable were now reasonable, but they left more doubts. People who know too much usually don't live long. Murong Songtao sneers, "Mr. Mo, don't blame me for being cruel. You know too much.".
” "Come on, even if I don't know anything today, you were going to kill me and Lianyun, and then fake a scene where you yourself died, and put the blame on me, so that everyone thought that I saw the money and took away the treasure map to escape. The wishful thinking was loud. Unfortunately, the means are too old-fashioned. Do you think that if you kill us today, you can enjoy the treasure without being noticed?"? I'm not afraid to tell you that the factory governor found me a few days ago and had already guessed your move. Mo Xibei knew that Murong Songtao had decided to throw caution to the wind, even if he believed that he had been poisoned, at this time he was afraid that he had decided to kill himself first and then take the antidote, so she could only force him with words first, while quietly looking around with her eyes to see how she could get away with Murong Lianyun. You don't have to scare the old man with the East Factory. The people of the East Factory will come early. Even if they know the old man's plan, you will die. In the future, I can also go to Jianghu to tell you how you betrayed Jianghu colleagues in order to steal your life. Even as your father-in-law, I didn't escape your plot. Finally, you killed Lianyun. I can only kill you in order to avenge my daughter. Murong Songtao's eyes also swept around for a while, but his internal force was pure, at this time did not hear any abnormal noise around, just hanging heart, and a little bit fell back. Haha, senior Murong is really smarter than the average person. It seems that he really can't deceive you. Mo Xibei turned his head very fast. Then he said, "It's just that Lianyun, after all, you raised the earth by yourself. People are not plants and trees for more than ten years. Don't you think about family affection at all?"? Besides, the road to find the treasure must be very difficult and dangerous. I don't understand why you have to kill us? Besides, neither of us is your opponent. Wouldn't it be better to leave us to help? "Smelly boy, you don't have to coax me any more. If you are so easily fooled, I can't live smoothly in Jianghu for so many years. Today, you will die whatever you say." Without waiting for the words to finish,PET bottle Mold, Murong Songtao had already forced himself to close several big holes on his body, and decided to get rid of Mo Xibei first, and then search for the antidote. gzxilinear.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.