logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Jill589
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:07:11(UTC)
Jill589

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

"Since this is the eldest brother's decision, naturally it's up to you to deal with the aftermath. The Wangs are going to apologize. Boss Wang naturally dares not embarrass you." The other one didn't know what to say. He answered in a low voice and said, "Don't worry. I'll take him back. It's just that his legs are on him, and he can't tie them all day long.". If the eldest brother doesn't get angry, he can break his leg. Mother blames him, and you can bear it yourself. The elder brother's exasperated roar came from the microphone. Huo Qian took the phone away a little and saw his men tapping on the door twice. I have something to deal with. I'll talk about it later. Then he hung up crisply. "Third Master, the eldest young master of the Shen family is here and wants to see you." Huo Qian suddenly raised his eyes and asked, "Is he alone?" The man under his command was slightly stupefied and said cautiously, "Yes, the eldest young master of the Shen family is alone, and he doesn't even have a gun with him." With a look of disappointment, Huo Qian raised his chin and said, "Let him in." Moments later, Shen Mingcheng stepped into the room, which used to be a reception desk for distinguished guests and officials. The ground floor was burning with earth dragons, and the heat was sufficient. Shen Mingcheng took off his cloak and handed it to the servant who served tea. "Third Master Huo is always good." He nodded. It's okay. Huo Qian asked him to take his seat and said, "I haven't seen you in France for a long time." "It's been two or three years," said Shen Mingcheng. Huo Qian said: "You and I have the same ideas and aspirations, but we have our own positions and have to oppose each other. Until now, I still feel sorry." "I feel sorry, too,Granite Slab Supplier," said Shen Mingcheng. The two of them drank tea separately. After a while, Shen Mingcheng put down his cup and said, "Third Master Huo, you've come to Nancheng this time, but you have something important to do." Knowing what he wanted to ask, Huo Qian said, "You don't have to worry. I came to Nancheng to catch a wolf cub. When I catch someone, I will leave." Shen Mingcheng said,Agate Stone Price, "If you need help from the Shen family, just ask." "Of course," said Huo Qian politely. He was silent for a moment, but seeing that Shen Mingcheng had not mentioned the precious pimple in his house at all, he finally took the lead in saying, "Speaking of which, I saw the second young master of your house in the pear orchard yesterday." "Oh?" Shen Mingcheng raised his eyebrows and said, "My brother has always been naughty. If you have offended me, please forgive me." Huo Qian thought of the boy who was as soft and beautiful as the snow dumpling. His heart suddenly softened and he said, "No, the second young master is very simple and lovely. I like him very much.". If it's convenient, I'd like to invite him out to see a play. Shen Mingcheng looked at him in silence. After a moment, he shook his head and said, "I'm afraid it's not very convenient." Huo Qian frowned and said, "What's the inconvenience?". Can I still eat him in your Shen family's territory? Shen Ming-cheng still said lightly, White Marble Slabs ,Agate Slabs For Sale, "Third Master's prestige deters China, and my younger brother has always been timid. I'm afraid he can't stand Third Master's fright." Huo Qian gave a sneer and said, "Master Shen is worrying too much. Your brother is such a lovely man. How can I be willing to frighten him?" Love is too late, naturally reluctant to frighten. Shen Ming-cheng said, "Third Master may have frightened him, but he didn't know it." Huo Qian's eyes grew cold and he said, "It seems that Master Shen came to me today not just to catch up with me, but to warn me.". I didn't know that Master Shen was the elder brother who cherished his younger brother so much. If I didn't know that you two were brothers, I would suspect that this was possessive desire. "I don't understand that." Shen Mingcheng also lowered his face. Huo Qian said, "Which elder brother, like Master Shen, interferes with his younger brother's friendship? You know me. You should know that I always treat my friends with courtesy and thoughtfulness. I have never been treated badly. How can the second young master in your house be too high for me, Huo Qian?" "If Huo San Ye makes friends in good faith, I won't stop him. But what's the reason why you forced people into the car and bullied them regardless of your brother's wishes?"? Since he is a boy, can he be cuddled? Huo San Ye did not respect him, so there was no need to mention making friends, because my brother could not afford to climb up.
” Shen Mingcheng stood up and said, "My younger brother is pure in nature and is easily deceived. As an elder brother, I have to worry more about him. If someone approaches him under the guise of making friends, but actually has a dirty mind, I will not sit idly by." He picked up the heavy cloak on the hanger beside him and was about to put it on when he heard a low, hoarse laugh behind him. Huo Qian pulled out a cigar and held it in the corner of his lips, cut a long match made of snow cypress wood, lit it, and the cold fragrance of snow cypress diffused. Shen Mingcheng, when you say these high-sounding words, do you know what your eyes are? You say I have a dirty mind to Ming Xuan, well, I admit, but what about Shen Da Childe himself? If Ming Xuan knew that his elder brother was such a man, he would not know how to panic and fear. Shen Ming-cheng paused. He clenched his fist, then smiled and said, "If you tell him, will he believe it?"? I am Ming Xuan's closest brother, and you are just a strange barbarian in his eyes. Then he strode out. Huo Qian was still sitting on the sofa, slowly spitting out a circle of white smoke, squinting his eyes, dark eyes as deep and cold as ink. Anyone familiar with the third Master of the Huo family knows that when he shows this look, he is really angry. - The boatman shouted when the boat moored to the shore. The young man lifted the curtain and glanced out, as if to judge whether it was safe. He turned to Shen Mian and smiled. "Well, young master, will you go ashore with me or let the boatman send you back?" Shen Mian glared at him and said, "They must have left someone there. If I go back, won't I throw myself into the trap?" The man laughs low twice, crouch down to look at him, say: "Not bad, still not be too foolish." "I'm hungry, young master,Stone Honeycomb Panel," said Shen Mian. "I want a big meal." The man was stunned. No one had ever dared to order him around like that. He narrowed his black eyes and said, "You're a young master who's used to being served. What should you do if you really want to fight?" Shen Mian looked ignorant and said, "It's none of my business to fight. My father has so many soldiers." 。 forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.