logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Brice123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:09:50(UTC)
Brice123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

"Mmm!"! That's right. Qin, chess, calligraphy and painting are led by Qin, and among all the instruments, Qin is respected. Let's start with Yao Qin. Mr. Wei, please. This Su Li, who loves talent very much, has long intended to select talents from all the talents and report them to the court. When I met Wei Zijun today, I loved him. I don't know how much talent he has. I want to find out what happened. Wei Zijun heart laments more than, they choose what boring genius, but to pull her in, at this time forced her to play the piano competition, she really has a feeling of being forced to sell herself. But also suffering from bad brush Su Li's face, sighed lightly, kneeling in front of the piano table. The left hand presses the string, the right hand fingertip brushes gently, a "Guangling San" inspires. The powerful clasping fingers play a passionate and solemn theme, followed by an empty overtone, shrouded in sadness. The sound of the piano is smooth and clear, ancient and light, beautiful and lingering, moderate and broad,12 Volt Motor With Gearbox, exquisite fingering, natural and unrestrained, slow and moderate, simple and distant. Uh! The harp is forbidden. Forbid in evil, in order to correct people's hearts! Ok Su Li stroked his beard and exclaimed, "The sound of the harp is beautiful but not gorgeous, sad but not hurtful, qualitative but literary,12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm, discerning but not deceitful, gentle and smooth, quiet and strange, with a tortuous rhyme and a solitary sound.". Good piano, good mind. The sound of the harp suddenly changed from hidden bitterness to indignation, and the passionate place was like a spear killing, filled with the perseverance of Nie Zheng's generous death. This song is one of the few zither songs with a killing atmosphere, and she has interpreted the fighting atmosphere of the spear in such a soul-stirring way. All the people were photographed by Wei Zijun's piano skills, and there was no noise on the whole ship, only the exciting sound of the piano. Just then, a discordant voice broke through the air. Help! Help! Someone has fallen into the water! Why are you so stupid? The cry for help from outside woke up Wei Zijun, who was in the lute. Xinhe!? She's in the water? The sound of the harp suddenly stopped. Wei Zijun jumped out and saw a brothel boat full of people on the opposite side. They all looked at the ripples in the water. A woman cried for help, but no one jumped down to rescue her. Without any thought, he jumped into the water, and the cold lake water in autumn flooded Wei Zijun's warm body in an instant. [Volume I Lucheng Chapter: Chapter 45 Wind and Cold] After rescuing the man, Wei Zijun was already cold. When she got on the boat, Parallel Shaft Gearbox ,Small Geared Motors, she gently pulled the skirt of her chest to avoid showing the shape of the wet clothes clinging to her body. Although she had a corset, her chest was still a little undulating compared with other men. He put the man on the deck, and when he looked closely, he found that the man was indeed Xinhe. Li Tianqi followed and climbed up from the water. "How is it? Can it be saved?" See Wei Zijun jumped down, worried about her drowning, he also jumped down. Wei Zijun put his hand under his nose. "I'm not breathing. I need first aid." Bend your knees and kneel on one leg, put Xinyu's abdomen across her legs, press her back, and after a while, a big pool of water flows out of her mouth. Seeing her vomiting ascites, Wei Zijun laid her flat on the ground and pressed her chest with both hands! Wake up! Xin! "" Press for a while, people still do not respond, how to do? Artificial respiration? But, Xinhe is a woman, how can she and women mouth to mouth, and, spread out to Xinhe is not good ah, this is not modern, want to do anything. Second brother, give me a veil. She never forgot to wear a handkerchief, but Li Tianqi, a man, always wore a handkerchief. Li Tianqi took out the wet handkerchief and handed it to Wei Zijun. She put the handkerchief on her face, pinched her nose, and bent down. When the lips fell, the crowd of onlookers took a breath. He blew a few breaths, got up and pressed his chest, and then blew again, so that the people on the ground actually groaned. Awake, she's awake. The crowd shouted, knowing that she was saving people just now, but. It's a little too much. Wei Zijun breathed a sigh of relief. "Quickly carry her to the couch and change into dry clothes. She will be frozen." "Then he shivered with cold and lowered his head to sneeze." You look at yourself like this, and you still think about others. Li Tianqi picked up the dripping Wei Zijun, and the water dripping from his skirt had already drenched the board of the boat. Li Tianqi hugged Wei Zijun with heartache and kept rubbing her shoulder and back. "Zijun, it's cold. You can't stand your petite body.".
” "Second brother-" Wei Zijun pushed Li Tianqi away, what words did he use, petite! How could he describe her like that? Hurry back to our boat. There's a change of clothes on it. Li Tianqi picked up Wei Zijun at the waist. "Second brother, put it down quickly. I'll take care of it. I'll hold Miss Xinyu in my arms first." Struggling to climb down from Li Tianqi's arms. Several people said goodbye to Su Li and jumped back to their boat, which flew all the way to the shore. Taking off his wet clothes, Wei Zijun felt much more comfortable. Scatter the wet hair, wipe off the water stains, get into the quilt naked, and sigh comfortably. Zijun, open the door. It was Li Tianqi who knocked at the door. Second brother, I'm going to sleep. What's the matter? "Open the door and let the doctor feel your pulse!" Li Tianqi took the doctor to wait outside the door. Feel the pulse! Liu Yunde found out that she was a woman as soon as she was diagnosed. She couldn't take the risk. "Second brother, I'm not sick. I don't need to feel the pulse. Ask the doctor to go back." "He said he wasn't sick. The river was so cold at night. When he hugged you, your body was shaking." "Second brother, it's really all right. If you're afraid of my illness, just leave a prescription for cold and wait for me to use it when I'm ill. In short,brushless gear motor, don't feel the pulse. I'm sleeping." Then he covered the quilt and let Li Tianqi knock on the door and ignore it. Why are you so stubborn as a child? Li Tianqi sighed and took the doctor away. After a while, Li Tianqi knocked at the door again. Zijun, open the door. "Second Brother-I'm not sick!" Wei Zijun raised his head and rushed to the door impatiently. Open the door for the second brother. It's not a diagnosis. The doctor's gone. 。 ichgearmotor.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.