logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Jill589
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:12:08(UTC)
Jill589

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Finally, he said with some helplessness that he only knew so much. If there was a problem in the production, we still need to share the production experience with each other. This year is to try to do, do not have too much psychological pressure, the villagers have clenched their fists to express their confidence, Xia Zhubu, we will work hard! Then they stuffed a pile of persimmons that were selected to be unqualified for making persimmon cakes and took them back to Cao Cao and others to eat. The persimmons used to make persimmon cakes needed to be ripe and hard, and the remaining ones were naturally soft and ripe. These persimmons were carefully placed in two bamboo baskets by the villagers, one on the left and one on the right, and were placed on Xia Enron's horses. Xia Enron watched his mount stagger under the pressure, and his eyes widened involuntarily. This, this is how much is put! He hurriedly waved to the translator and said, "I don't want so much. Take some back quickly. Although persimmons can't be sold at a high price, they are more or less an income, and it's good for everyone to eat them.". After seeing the soldier and the villagers go back and forth for several rounds, he said to Xia Enron, "The village chief said that Lord Cao must be eaten." Why Xia Enron's eyes widened. "Because Lord Cao is magnanimous, and since he has a large appetite, he naturally has a large appetite." “…… So, just because of this sentence, you brought so many persimmons back? Guo Jia picked up a persimmon and did not clean it. He pinched the soft fruit and peeled it directly and sucked it. "Well, it's sweet." "They all said that," Xia Enron did not know whether to laugh or cry. "What else can I do?" If this thing is worn to later generations, it is the prime minister who can push a boat in his stomach, but it is Cao Cao who can push a persimmon in his stomach, which is not very pleasant to hear. What's more, it's a piece of the people's mind,inflatable floating water park, they also think of the tetrarch, in addition to these they also want to send chicken or something, those I refused. Country was silent for a while, quietly eat the persimmon, clean hands after the way "master benevolence, since into the east county, reclaim wasteland to reduce taxes, build water conservancy, stable prices,Inflatable 5k obstacle, leave refugees, but less than a year, the east county has been restored from the yellow turban chaos, they naturally see in the eyes." Xia Enron smell speech to see him, intuition country still has unfinished words, sure enough, Guo Jia then said, "just, we this east county, also became the fat in the eyes of others." Hearing this, Xia Enron was silent for a moment and asked, "The Yellow Turban Army?" "Yes." The two of them sat in the hall, with hot water on the stove in the room. Xia Enron brought water to fill their teacups. He frowned for a moment and then said, "Are you from Xuzhou?" "Tao Gongzu, the governor of Xuzhou, refused the Yellow Turban Army, and the thief turned to Taishan County." Taishan county in the southeast of the east county, bordering on Xuzhou, the Satrap of Taishan county is not good at soldiers, Inflatable water obstacle course ,large inflatable water slide, also at this time, Cao Cao received the Satrap of Taishan county for help. At the end of October of that year, Cao Cao's whole army set out. He took away fifteen thousand troops and left two thousand men guarding the east county. Because the battle took away all the generals under Cao Cao's account, the two thousand troops will be handed over to the direct command of Xun Yu. Play Zhicai and Guo Jia with the army, by Xia Enron responsible for the supply of hay. For this war Xia Enron is not too worried, although half a year earlier, but in history, Cao Cao is by virtue of this battle won Yanzhou.. Er, if Liu Dai still die this time, wait for Cao Cao to come back should become Yanzhou animal husbandry. But things didn't go as smoothly as he expected. History of Cao Cao against the Qingzhou yellow turban army is actually a remnant army, is the remnant army escaped from the hands of sun hae-chan, but now he is facing a growing force by robbery along the way, although the team from Xuzhou passing by, but Tao Qian deal with them than Liu Dai much smarter, he hid in the city, the gates of a closed, how they don't open the door. So insisted on more than half a month later, the yellow turban army had to go west, although no harvest, but also not too much damage, so Cao Cao encountered is a.. Although there is no battle, it is the Yellow Turban Army with many people. Not difficult to play, is particularly time-consuming, the yellow turban army does not treat people as people, Cao Cao is not good, especially after the war the yellow turban army also regardless of cleaning the battlefield, Jun also had to leave people in the pursuit process to clean up the body to avoid plague. So this fight lasted for more than two months.
Hit the summer Enron every day in finishing hay to break their fingers to expect them to come back, east county Satrap mansion suddenly urgent, a yellow turban army around Cao Cao main force straight to the east county. Hearing the news, Xia Enron's first reaction was: This is not scientific! He will have this reaction is entirely because of the location of the east county, east county due north is the Yellow River, the other three directions are Yanzhou own city, if not so, Cao Cao also won't leave two thousand people to rest assured. At this time Cao Cao is in the east of the yellow turban army, you tell me where this is the yellow turban army? This is the second time! For the second time, he met the enemy when he thought he was safe. The first time Xia Enron was directly published by the pit, and now he is here again. He was simply angry. He intuited that this was what the will of the world had done, and he must have seen that he was not pleasing to the eye in helping Boss Cao, so he wanted to drive himself away! How interesting. Don't be ridiculous. I'm not married to my man yet, and I'm not out of the closet yet! We don't have a FLAG in this life, and it's not so easy for me to log out. Cheyenne ordered people to take out the stock inside the crossbow, and along the way to strike a Gong to warn the villagers will be attacked, at this time, Xun Yu has also arranged the military affairs, into the hall to see summer Enron expression cold, the whole person is like a puppy that has just been trampled on the tail, eyes stare big, the hair on the back are blown up, just can't find who stepped on his tail, So the whole person hunched, waiting for the man to appear, to bite on it. Xun Yu was frightened by the man's state, couldn't help but pick the eyebrow, called way "Jing Xi." "Wen Ruo." Enron followed the sound to see, his hand is holding a crossbow machine, the whole person is some murderous, of course, he didn't know in the heart of Xun Yu just thought he was ready to bite the son of a dog,Inflatable outdoor park, he hurriedly put down the crossbow machine to meet up, see handsome Jun Lord gently pressed his shoulder. Xun Yu's strength is not heavy, but his hand is very steady. joyshineinflatables.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.