logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Jill589
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:16:15(UTC)
Jill589

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Xiaoxiao's face was red and white, and he was so angry that he almost stepped on him a few times to vent his anger, but after all, he was reluctant to give up, thinking that he had just seen his pale face at that time, as well as his hands that could no longer play the piano, his heart was very painful. She was really threatened by him. Yes, she really didn't want to be hurt. Gong Jinglan, get up quickly. If you don't get up again, I'll leave right away. I really don't want you. "Then you have to say that you are my girlfriend in front of so many people." Jinglan pulled her clothes to ask, around to see them more and more people,Inflatable water park factory, Xiaoxiao's face is not as thick as he is, so many people watching is still so elated, completely do not image. Xiaoxiao pulled back his clothes, but was pulled back by Jinglan, almost fainting. Today's young people,inflatable bounce house with slide, really, how can they play casually? Such a poor boy has to be abandoned. "What a lovely child! I really have the heart to let him kneel." "Just promise him." Xiaoxiao's face is blue and white. Are they all crazy? Didn't you see she was wearing the uniform of your son's college? "Today's children are really capricious. How can they be so irresponsible?" Now that you have entered a boys' school for this child, it proves that you like him very much. How can you treat him like this. The girl's family, don't give up at the beginning. Xiaoxiao surprised to sweep around the people, they all think that she entered the boys' school is for Jinglan? That's never the reason. They were all cheated by Jinglan. Xiaoxiao bowed his head and gnashed his teeth. I'm your girlfriend. Can you get up now? If it goes on like this, I don't know what to be pointed out. Jinglan looked at her pitifully. Give me a kiss. The people around him quieted down, and Xiaoxiao stared at him, shameless to the extreme. Jinglan will start crying again. I knew it. You've never been nice to me in all the time we've been together. The people around him began to look sympathetically at Jinglan again. Xiao Xiao trembled all over and pointed at Jing Lan's nose, inflatable amusement park ,inflatable floating water park, but he couldn't speak. I know, you look down on me, my family is so poor, your father does not like, you do not want me. I've already been admitted to that expensive place for you. I have to work all the time every day to eat, and now you don't want me. I knew it, I knew it. The accusation of Xiaoxiao's behavior was so vivid that everyone stood on his side to support him. In this age, there is no need to pay attention to being well-matched. It's really pitiful. Xiaoxiao rolled his eyes and squatted down helplessly, touching Jinglan's face. Don't you need me to kiss you? Do you need to talk so much nonsense? Jinglan looked at her eerily and saw the stern look in her eyes, which angered his important sweetheart, and he put it away as soon as he got better. No, no. Xiaoxiao smiled and watched Jinglan in a daze for a while. Looking at Xiaoxiao's face close to him, he had a very bad feeling that something was going to happen. The fact is true, Jinglan screamed, covering the bleeding lower lip bitten by Xiaoxiao, a face of decadence. It's too much. Xiaoxiao is angry. However, Jing Lan smiled and watched her turn around and walk away angrily, earning a punitive kiss, which was not bad. It seems that the love spirit given by the twins is really good. Jing Lan and Chong Wu Hua "Back." Someone asked lazily. Xiaoxiao looked at him and then ignored his presence to go back to the room. The heavy mist narrowed its eyes and smiled. Xiaoxiao sounded the alarm bell in his heart. It's better not to get close to him when he laughs. I'm home Xiaoxiao made a sound reluctantly. Then leave immediately. Heavy fog China hum a sentence. Xiaoxiao immediately walked over to him with a smile. Excuse me, what's the matter with our tutor? Are you waiting for me? Why not wait for her to come back and laugh more treacherously than a fox? Heavy fog Hua pulled her into his arms. Hold it tight. Xiaoxiao was stunned and screamed. Lady-killer! What do you want? Let go of me! She pushed him away desperately. I saw the play in the hospital. You and Jinglan are really in love with each other. I feel very uncomfortable when I see it. Heavy fog China pulls her back again. Xiao Xiao glared at him doubtfully. So what? You don't need to be in charge of our affairs. The heavy mist curled his lips. But I don't like it. I think you're an eyesore. Let me think about it. How should I break you up.
” Xiaoxiao didn't understand what he was talking about. What do you mean? "What do you mean?"? It makes me uncomfortable to cuddle with you in the place where the mirror night is unconscious. Too much love is also an eyesore. I also think it's an eyesore for you to be in love. Xiaoxiao is even more confused. Don't understand. She shook her head. Heavy fog picked her chin. The eldest brother has given you to me, have you forgotten? Xiaoxiao was surprised. How did he know about it? Do you think I don't know anything? Do you think the eldest brother is the kind of person who talks and laughs? Said to give you to me, you are my thing. My things are in the arms of others, and I feel uncomfortable no matter how I look at them. And put on a love drama in front of everyone. Xiaoxiao jumped up and said angrily, "What do you take me for?"? What does your big brother take me for? I'm not your thing. Who I want to fall in love with is my own business. Besides, don't you look at yourself? Are you worthy of me? My talent, my talent is only for the people I appreciate and love to see, and you will only make me vomit,Inflatable outdoor park, make me hate. Jinglan is different from you. What's wrong with my love with him? What's wrong with cuddling with him? At least we're in love. Heavy fog China sneers. You're in love? Do you know what love is? Who doesn't even have a first love? "What do you want?" Xiaoxiao stabbed him in the lower abdomen. Do it hard. Heavy fog China does not let go of her at all. You are mine. Xiaoxiao's face turned red. I was absolutely angry with him. Let it go "Don't let go." Xiaoxiao stepped on his foot. Jinglan is not far behind me, and he will be back soon. Do you let go or not? "Oh, it's nice to know how to use others as threats.". So what if he comes back? Can he beat me? Xiaoxiao stopped in an instant. How could she forget the weakness of Jinglan. His hands play the piano. joyshineinflatables.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.