logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 15. september 2022 04:01:06(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Lockly Matte Black Secure Plus Smart Lock Latch With With Smart Keypad Bluetooth

Your finger is your key. 3D biometric fingerprint access is unlike other optical readers that can easily be tricked by using images of fingerprints.To get more news about electronic safe lock, you can visit securamsys.com official website.
Hack-proof digital keypad. Patented PIN Genie touchscreen prevents codes from being guessed by randomly shuffling PIN number locations.
Security and control from anywhere. Remotely lock and unlock your door or simply check status from anywhere using the LOCKLY iOS and Android mobile app.
Universal fit / easy, one person DIY installation. Fits right or left swing doors 1 3/8” to 2” thick. Installs in about 15 minutes using common household tools.
Send Offline Access Codes to people you trust instantly. Generate Offline Access that expire within a specific period of time you set to anyone needing access. Codes do not require users to download an app or have Wi-Fi or Internet connection.
LOCKLY Secure Plus is a revolutionary new smart lock with advanced 3D Fingerprint access. Combined award-winning, patented PIN Genie technology brings the convenience and security of a smart lock no ordinary smart locks can match. Meticulously designed with premium materials integrating the highest level of security, LOCKLY Secure Plus is the most advanced latch smart lock on the market today.
Suitable for home, offices, rental properties, hotels, apartments, storage, dormitories, Airbnbs, VRBOs and more...

Smart home ready with added Secure Link Wi-fi Hub (PGH200). Control and check your door status by using your voice through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.

Premium quality/lifetime warranty made with high-quality materials designed to withstand wet, freezing, and hot weather conditions. Limited 5-year mechanical and finish warranty and 2-year electronics warranty.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.