logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 15. september 2022 04:38:51(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

FILM FACED PLYWOOD

Film Faced Birch Plywood is a high-quality exterior birch plywood with special coating of resin-treated paper that turns into protective film during production. Comes with smooth or mesh surface. Edges are sealed with water-dispersible acrylic paint. This type of plywood is widely used in the construction industry and vehicle production. The film faced birch plywood is easy to mount and work with. The film faced plywood is a material of extreme significance for monolith building and construction, furniture manufacturing and playground equipping. It is light in weight and offers high resistance to corrosion. The film faced plywood can be easily cut & cleaned and hence it is easy to maintain. It can be used in high temperature and high moisture conditions.To get more news about Medium density fibreboard, you can visit boosterplywood.com official website.
Durability comes standard with our Film-Faced Plywood. Whether used for storage and transportation or for children’s playground equipment, our Birch Plywood consistently proves increased water resistance after being carefully laminated with phenolic resin-impregnated paper. In addition to the abundance of colors and textures available, we guarantee top of the line quality.

This is a sub type of plywood which is defined by its film on both sides that makes it resistant to corrosion attack, concrete and water. The grades and specification vary widely depending on the intended use and number of uses. The key variable are the core species, the type of glue and film used.

Working properties

It is the preferred choice for many applications due to its high wear resistance resistance to very aggressive environments, such as chemicals and high temperatures of upto 50 °C as well intensive water contact and fluctuating weather conditions. Other wiremesh film versions provides extremely high anti slippage features.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.