logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. oktober 2022 03:52:33(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

I started selling sexy photos online

He lost his job because of coronavirus in March and began posting semi-nude images on a subscriber-based social network.The 32-year-old had been working for a five-star resort company, performing in shows. But when lockdown hit, his contract was cancelled.To get more news about 又色又爽又黄1000部免费视频, you can visit our official website.

"I applied for every single job I could find - all of the supermarkets, anything that was on the JobCentre website - I applied for them all."He later set up an OnlyFans account on his friend's recommendation.

On the platform, followers pay a monthly subscription fee to access creators' photos, videos or live streams, with the firm taking 20% commission. It isn't just aimed at people who sell nude images, but many users do.Despite the "no full-frontal nudity" disclaimer in his bio, it started to pick up. Mark estimates that he's made about £1,500 over the last four months, posting similar content on his Instagram account.

OnlyFans paid my rent. It's paid for food. It's paid for my car to keep running. It has literally paid for the necessities of living," says Mark.

"On the flip side of that, there is also the negativity," he adds. He says he received "abusive" messages from friends online when he first set up his page."They told me that I was selling my soul," he says. "They had assumed that I was going to be having sex with everyone and posting videos of it. My page isn't that at all."

And while Mark refuses requests to post explicit photos or videos of sexual acts, he worries that other new users might feel forced to if they're short on cash.

"Younger people these days post everything on social media. It's just one step further and it means you're making money," he says. "I think that's appealing to a lot of people when it's so difficult to find a job at the minute.""I'm not the only one among my friends who have lost their jobs and turned to this," says Rebecca (not her real name). The 22-year-old from Scotland lost her job as a craftworker apprentice and moved back in with her parents in April.

Having experimented with selling nudes online in the past, "it became apparent that I would need to take it more seriously on losing my job," she says.

She set up an OnlyFans account and now schedules photo shoots of "soft-core" nudes for when her mum and dad are out of the house. She's made hundreds of pounds selling these to her subscribers, who pay £5.55 per month.Rebecca enjoys that she has control over her hours and who she speaks to online. "It is a good source of income," she says, before adding, "but it does come with risks."

"It's a lot of emotional labour," she says. "You really have to open yourself up and be vulnerable and it can be dangerous."Lexi (again, not her real name), from Greater Manchester, says that the amount of unpaid labour involved is also underestimated: taking photos, getting ready, social media promotion, responding to client requests.

The 36-year-old pole dance instructor and stripper set up her OnlyFans page after her places of work were shut during lockdown. She made about £1,000 in the first month, which she used to pay her rent and bills.

"You're basically working as a commission-only salesperson. If you don't do the work, you don't get paid."She describes the emergence of these platforms into the mainstream as a "double-edged sword".

"It's good that it's removing the stigma by bringing it more into the public eye," but customers are looking for cheaper content as more sellers sign up, she says. The market is oversaturated.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.