logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. oktober 2022 05:06:17(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Top Sexiest Women in the World 2022

Selita Ebanks is a Caymanian model and actress. Ebanks has worked for high fashion brands Neiman Marcus and Ralph Lauren, and appeared in magazines such as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Vogue, and Glamour, but she is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret, as one of the brand's 'Angels' from 2005 to 2010.To get more news about 又色又爽又黄的视频网站, you can visit our official website.
Yael Shelbia Cohen is an Israeli fashion model and actress. She has appeared in a number of international modeling campaigns. Cohen became a leading model for Castro from 2017 and Renuar from 2018. In 2019, Shelbia was chosen to lead Kylie Jenner's new skincare range. Yael currently stars in the Israeli television series Palmach on Teen Nick and Yes TV Kids.

Angela Yeung Wing, better known by her stage name Angelababy, is a Hong Kong model, actress and singer. In 2013, she was chosen by Southern Metropolis Daily as one of the New Four Dan Actresses.

Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians from 2007 to 2021 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics. She is currently the most-followed woman and the second most-followed person on Instagram.

Christine Diane Teigen is an American model and television personality. She made her professional modeling debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010 and later appeared on the 50th anniversary cover alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge in 2014. She formerly appeared as a panelist on the syndicated daytime talk show FABLife (2015–2016). She co-hosts the musical competition series Lip Sync Battle (2015–present) with LL Cool J and serves as a judge on the comedy competition series Bring the Funny (2019). Teigen has also authored two cookbooks.

Jourdan Sherise Dunn is a British model. She was discovered in Hammersmith Primark in 2006 and signed to The Squad Management in London. She began appearing on international runways in early 2007. In February 2008, she was the first black model to walk a Prada runway in over a decade.

Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke is an English actress. She studied at the Drama Centre London, appearing in a number of stage productions. Her television debut was a guest appearance in the BBC One medical soap opera Doctors in 2009. The following year, she was named as one of the 'UK Stars of Tomorrow' by Screen International magazine for her role in the TV film Triassic Attack (2010). Clarke had her breakthrough role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO epic fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011–2019). The role garnered her international recognition and several accolades, including four Emmy Award nominations.

Priyanka Chopra Jonas is an Indian actress, model, and singer. The winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant, Chopra is one of India's highest-paid actresses. She has received numerous accolades, including two National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards. In 2016, the Government of India honoured her with the Padma Shri, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in the next two years, Forbes listed her among the World's 100 Most Powerful Women.

Margot Elise Robbie is an Australian actress and producer. Known for her roles in both blockbusters and independent films, she has received several accolades, including nominations for two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and five British Academy Film Awards. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2017 and she was ranked as one of the world's highest-paid actresses by Forbes in 2019.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.