logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

2 Sider<12
CHANCHAL
#21 Skrevet : 6. oktober 2022 08:01:11(UTC)
CHANCHAL

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ghfh

Using another device, open the browser and go to this link. Microsoft.com/link Enter the code onto the empty field and choose Next.Redeem your gift card using your activation code visit the Microsoft.com/link webpage to redeem your gift card Sign in using your Xbox or Microsoft account, enter the product key, and hit redeem.The Phone Link aka.ms/phonelinkpin experience starts on your Windows PC and the Phone Link app. Your Phone Companion is developed by the Microsoft Corporation to improve the connectivity between Microsoft PCs or Laptops and Android SmartPhones.
CHANCHAL
#22 Skrevet : 6. oktober 2022 08:02:26(UTC)
CHANCHAL

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ghfh

If you have bought any type of its printer model and want to set up at office or home. ij.start.canon It’s the online support platform to download and install canon printer drivers, firmware, and software. On the off chance that you need to reinstall office or fix it, office.com/setup you can reverify your item key on setup page and can download more established form of office.This platform is unique from the other software packages of Microsoft365 Setup. Microsoft365.com/setup The features included in this online software are you can share, chat the documents with your friends online. Visit 123.hp.com/setup to setup and download the hp printer driver software. Get complete instructions and guidance for hp printer setup.To use all available printer features, you need to have the HP Smart app installed on a mobile device or the latest version of Windows or macOS.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
2 Sider<12
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.