logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 6. oktober 2022 08:48:46(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Top 10 Sexiest Women In The World (2022)

The top 10 sexiest women in the world are those who have all the attributes and all it takes to be identified as one. These women are far from the women we see everywhere.To get more news about 国产精品视频全国免费观看, you can visit our official website.

Angela Yeung Wing popularly known as Angelababy is one of the top 10 most sexiest women in the world, she is a Hong Kong model, singer, and actress.

Kylie Kristen Jenner is popular as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire and she has huge fans following her on various social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and also among the top 10 sexiest women in the world.

Kylie is the founder and owner of a cosmetic company named Kylie Cosmetics and is also an American media personality, socialite, and a model, she started with the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Hannah Bethany Jeter popularly known as Hannah Jetter is a model and television host from the United States Virgin Islands and among the top 10 sexiest women in the world.

Christine Diane Teigen popularly known as Chrissy Teign is a television personality and a model from America. She is one of the top 10 sexiest women in the world

In 2010, she made her professional modeling debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and in 2014, she appeared on the 50th anniversary cover with Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge.

She is the author of two cookbooks and was a panelist on the syndicated daytime talk show FABLife from 2015 to 2016.

She is a judge on the comedy competition series Bring the Funny and co-hosts the musical competition series Lip Sync Battle (2015–present) with LL Cool J. (2019).
Jasmine Borrero popularly known as Jasmine Tookes is an American model and former Victoria’s Secret Angel.

Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova popularly known as Irina Shayk is a Russian model and actress who rose to international prominence after becoming the first Russian model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue in 2011.

Jourdan Sherise Dunn popularly known by her stage name Jourdan Dunn is a British model who was the first black model to walk on a runway in over a decade.

Margot Elise Robbie is an actress and producer from Australia. She has garnered numerous awards for her roles in both blockbusters and independent films, including nominations for two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and five British Academy Film Awards.

Ashley Graham is a model and television host from the United States. Graham made her debut on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016 after a lifetime of modeling.

Priyanka Chopra Jonas is a model, actress, and singer from India.
Chopra is one of India’s highest-paid actors, having won the Miss World contest in 2000.
She has won a slew of awards, including two National Film Awards and five Filmfare Awards.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.