logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 11. oktober 2022 06:39:00(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

25 Most Famous Short Female Celebrities

Not all celebrities, actresses, and superstars are as tall as we think they are. In truth, some of Hollywood’s most prominent celebrities are quite short. In fact, there are many short female celebrities who you thought were taller. Below is a list of some of Hollywood’s most beautiful and accomplished short female celebs, all of whom are 5’5″ or shorter and have significantly bigger personalities. Check them out!To get more news about 三级网站视频在在线播放, you can visit our official website.

The Mother of Dragons aka Khaleesi aka Emilia Clarke has conquered our hearts with her formidable performance in HBO’s Game of Thrones with her charm and elegance. The talented actress also happens to be skilled at singing, playing the piano, guitar, and flute. In 2017, she became one of the highest paid actors on television, earning £2 million per episode of GOT! Besides receiving a whole bunch of awards and nominations, she has been nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards and six Screen Actor Guild Awards. This badass actress proves that height is only a number.

ScarJo is one of the most talked about women in Hollywood. She was among the world’s highest-paid actresses from 2014 to 2016. She has also made multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100 and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Johansson is the first woman to be named “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Esquire Magazine. She has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards and also won the British Academy Film Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her phenomenal performance in the film ‘Lost in Translation’.

You must have seen Ariana Grande with her massive heels on stage and at events – she slays! The critics have compared her wide vocal range to that of Mariah Carey! Ariana Grande is one of the most popular celebrities in the world today with her music videos viewed a total of more than nine billion times online! YES, nine billion! Her accolades include three MTV Europe Music Awards, three AMAs, and an MTV Video Music Award. In 2016, Time Magazine named her as one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual list.

Kim K rose to fame as a socialite, entrepreneur, and the star of the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. This was only after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J was leaked in 2007. In the recent years, Kim Kardashian has grown to be an influential online and social media presence, with over a 100 million followers on Instagram. As of 2018, her net worth has accumulated to a whopping $175 million. She’s currently married to American rapper Kanye West.

Mila Kunis has been one of the most sought-after actresses in Hollywood. She is best known for her portrayal as Jackie Burkhart on the hit series That ‘70s Show and for voicing Meg Griffin on Family Guy. She has gained critical acclaim and accolades for her performance in the psychological thriller Black Swan. Kunis was nominated for the SAG Award and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.

This beauty is best known for her role as Aria Montgomery on the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars. She is also an established country music singer, and she released her first studio album, Road Between, in 2014. Besides being nominated for a whole bunch of awards, she won the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cable TV Actress in 2014.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.