logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 11. oktober 2022 09:51:28(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

7 Hottest Actresses In Indian Television

1.Ragini Khanna
Actor Govinda’s niece, Ragini Khanna is one of the most beautiful tv actresses in India. She kicked off her debut with ‘Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi’ and is presently the host of ‘Gangs Of Haseepur’. She has a number of awards and nominations in her kitty, mostly because of her role in ‘Sasural Genda Phool’. To get more news about 日本黄色视频, you can visit our official website.
2.Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari is one of the most beautiful tv actresses, She keeps getting better with age. She’s been in the industry for 13 long years now, and no matter how many TV shows, reality series and movies she dabbles in, she will always be best known for her role of Prerna Basu in ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ and her win in ‘Bigg Boss 4’.
3.Mahi Vij
Needless to say, Mahi Vij is easily one of the most stunning and beautiful Indian tv actresses. Having made appearances in music videos and South Indian movies, Mahi is better known for her lead role in ‘Laagi Tujhse Lagan’ and her victory in ‘Nach Baliye 5’ along with her husband Jay Banushali.
4.Jennifer Winget
Placed at #15 in the World’s Sexiest Asian Women 2013 by Eastern Eye, Jennifer Winget was a child star in 90s Bollywood movies like ‘Akele Hum Akele Tum’ before she became a known face of Indian television. She is best known for her roles in 'Dill Mill Gaye’ and ‘Saraswatichandra’.
5.Sanaya Irani
With a host of awards and nominations to her name, it is a fact that Sanaya Irani is more than just a pretty face. Best known for her roles in ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’, ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ and ‘Chhanchhan’, Sanaya was also seen in a bit role in Yash Raj Films’ 2006 flick ‘Fanaa’ as Mehbooba.
6.Kritika Kamra
Kritika Kamra is one of the hottest TV actresses. This 25-year-old Maharashtrian began her TV career seven years ago with the SAB TV show ‘Jersey No. 10’ – and has progressed to a number of reality shows like ‘MTV Webbed’ and ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. The actress is best known for her roles in ‘Kuch Toh Log Kahenge’ and ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai’.
7.Pratyusha Banerjee
Starting out as Anandi in the hit Colors TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’, Pratyusha has become a favorite in reality shows like ‘Kitchen Champion 4’, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5’ and ‘Bigg Boss 7’. The fresh-faced star has recently signed on as a host for the reality based crime saga ‘Savdhaan India’.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.