logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 11. oktober 2022 10:36:27(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Greatest Female TV Stars Ever, Ranked

Who is the best female TV star of all time? Our new photo gallery above takes on the tough task of ranking the 30 greatest actresses and performers. Agree or disagree with our choices?To get more news about 青青热久免费精品视频在线18, you can visit our official website.

With over 70 years of television to consider, we had to provide ourselves with a few rules to help simplify things. One of those was that every woman in our gallery must have been an ongoing leading lady at some point, preferably more often than not. That’s why you will not see such classic supporting actresses as Vivian Vance, Doris Roberts or Rhea Perlman.

In order to place them in the rankings, we were looking at a combination of quality (top rated shows with the public or critics), quantity (number of shows and TV appearances), Emmy wins and nominations, plus overall legacy and iconic nature. They also needed to be on television regularly for at least the last 15 years or more. That knocked out some very fine actresses who’ve only just begun their TV careers in the past decade or so.

Among the ladies in our rankings are several that have been inducted into the Television Academy Hall of Fame in the past 35 years. They are Beatrice Arthur, Lucille Ball, Candice Bergen, Carol Burnett, Diahann Carroll, Angela Lansbury, Cloris Leachman, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Mary Tyler Moore, Dinah Shore, Jean Stapleton, Betty White and Oprah Winfrey. Some of the younger actresses in our gallery are Gillian Anderson, Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Mariska Hargitay, Helen Hunt and Julianna Margulies.
30. Julia Child
Star of “The French Chef,” “The Way to Cook,” “In Julia’s Kitchen,” “Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home.” 3-time Emmy nominee with 1 win (prime-time). 5-time Emmy nominee with 2 wins (daytime).
29. Dinah Shore
Star of “The Dinah Shore Chevy Show,” “Dinah’s Place,” “Dinah!” 10-time Emmy nominee with 5 wins (prime-time). 7-time Emmy nominee with 2 wins (daytime). TV Hall of Fame inductee in 1991.
27. Cicely Tyson
Star of “Sweet Justice,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” numerous TV movies. 15-time Emmy nominee with 3 wins (prime-time). 1-time Emmy nominee with no wins (daytime).
Cloris Leachman
Star of “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “Phyllis,” “The Facts of Life,” “Raising Hope.” 22-time Emmy nominee with 8 wins (prime-time). 1-time Emmy winner (daytime). TV Hall of Fame inductee in 2011.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.