logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

berlinsummer
#1 Skrevet : 12. oktober 2022 12:23:48(UTC)
berlinsummer

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: CA

Under operation of highly clear and fine line alignment at different work distances, not relying on the use of a manual line drawing device, it makes even better jog with a high brightness device of 532nm green line laser module. It is applying for those of high precision line alignment for both industrial and high tech work fields. Being made with qualified glass coated lens with different fan angles and constant power source, only after its easy installation onto those of industrial machine or device, this laser line generator just achieves high level of beam stability and highly clear green reference line projection at various work distances constantly.
Only according to easy use of a 5V, 9V 1000mA DC power supply, this 532nm green line laser module is projecting constant green laser beam emission from a 532nm green DPSS laser system within 5mW to 100mW. It is not only making clear line alignment at close distance, but also making good job at great distance after the use of a high power up to 30mW to 100mW. Without the use of sunlight, high power green laser line generator is also making good job for high lighting working occasions. It gets special use of extending electric wires, it enables easy installation within the maximum work distance of 3 meter, and highly stable green line alignment under increasing temperature and serious electric current impact as well.
According to the use of qualified separate crystal lens, this 532nm green laser line generator is getting even better performance than any formal plastic or glass coated lens. Every time it is projecting non Gaussian distribution green laser beam, it also gets high uniformity green reference line projection up to 85%. No matter it is pointing at close or long distance, it gets the same line brightness from middle part towards both ends, and extremely fine green line of only 0.3mm at 10cm, 1mm to 2mm at 2 meters. Unless it is pointing under sunlight, within the maximum work distance of 25 meters, this 532nm green line laser module is always bringing users quite satisfied line alignment for multiple raw material surfaces.
Available with wide fan angles of 10 to 93 degree, this separate crystal lens made green laser line generator is working well with high level of accuracy and brightness line alignment for both industrial and high tech work fields. It also allows quite easy screw of adjustable focus optic lens and high concentration green laser light emission from laser beam aperture. On condition that it makes continuous green reference line projection within 8 to 10 hours, after high attention to thermal energy hurt to human eyes and correct wearing of laser safety glasses, without any eye exposure to laser beam aperture, this alignment laser brings users easy and no danger use in all application fields perfectly.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.