logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. december 2022 08:31:55(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Different Video Wall Technologies Explained

Video wall technologies are at the cutting edge of information distribution. Not only do they look cool, they can seriously benefit your business and AV projects by turning a simple display into a high production value experience.To get more news about Small Pixel Pitch LED Wall, you can visit htj-led.com official website.

But how much do you actually know about video wall technologies? Did you know that there are multiple technologies to choose from? If the answer is no, don’t worry, we can’t all be total AV geniuses.

We’re here to help you gain a more comprehensive understanding of video wall technologies with this guide to projection based seamless displays, panel and cube based video walls.Lesser known of the three but just as exciting, the project-based seamless display does exactly what it says. It's a video wall made up of multiple projectors to offer a completely seamless experience to those of us who feel as if quality is everything.
Typically, large bezels, or ‘borders’, in screens interrupt display, meaning that images can quickly become disjointed, but projection based seamless displays mean that AV enthusiasts can create larger and higher quality video walls for a fraction of the price of a high quality panel or cube based wall.
Sounds a bit too good to be true doesn’t it, but really, the technology is very simple. Users can create a seamless display with a very useful technology known as ‘edge blending’. Edge blending refers to joining the images of two projectors that project different sections of the same image to then overlap and join the edges.

This means that the user fails to notice any split between the two projections and images become one within seconds. This is super useful for users wanting a projection-based seamless display on a large area as users can display massive images with total ease!

Projection-based video walls also use something called geometric correction tactics to correct distorted elements of images. Essentially, this works by changing the X and Y axis of an image to mask distortions when an image is projected onto a larger screen. This helps images adapt to their environment, ensuring there’s no awkward stretching that interrupt the quality of the display.

Where we use projection based video walls is completely up to the user and their display needs, that’s one of the best things about video walls! However, if we wanted to have a guess, we could say that you can use a projection based video wall for displaying high quality images in museums, for displays at conventions and for projecting images onto unconventional shapes like curved displays or cubes.
Panel based video walls might be the most well-known examples of video walls because some of the best known brands specialize in this technology. This cost-effective alternative to more technologically advanced displays gives users the opportunity to create large video walls with thin panels.

This technology differs from a projection based seamless display due to panels containing bezels. Whilst this might not be a problem for some users, bezels may interrupt the quality of your display, but this can be managed by a high-quality process with in-built bezel mitigation.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.