logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. december 2022 08:40:10(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Sex Toys for Women

Most guys are used to masturbating with their hands, but what they might not know is the average woman likely owns at least one sex toy (or half a dozen). To get more news about male masturbators, you can visit pinkkittytoys.com official website.

While male solo pleasure techniques tend to be pretty rudimentary, scientists, designers, engineers, developers and the like have crafted an incredible wealth of products designed to revolutionize female pleasure. The real shocker here? These female sex toys aren’t just for masturbating with — they also make fantastic additions to coupled-up sex.
Yep, bringing her toys into bed with you can feel nerve-wracking at first, but once you get the hang of using them with (and on … and in) her, well, you won’t want to go back to the old way. So consider that buying a sex toy for her might just be the single smartest way to turn the dial up on the pleasure you both experience. Want to know more? Keep reading to discover our picks for the best sex toys for women out there across a host of different types.

Is she looking for something that’s as classic as they come? A simple vibrator like the Adam & Eve Velvet Kiss is perfect for low-maintenance masturbators who are into clitoral stimulation, but sometimes down to casually switch into penetration. This is perfect for integrating into a couples sex session — she can use it on her clit while you penetrate her, or you can use it on her G-spot while giving her oral. Not to mention, it’s lighter on the pocketbook than most.
Another great classic vibe option, and one that’s very easy on the eardrums, is the Lovehoney Silencer. Its maker boasts that it’s “whisper quiet” so if you or your partner have been put off by over-loud vibrators in the past, this is a great option.
Sometimes a woman just wants something simple, and (importantly) cheap. If you’re looking for a quality classic vibrator that won’t break the bank, the Private O is a great affordable option. It has easy-to-grip TPR inlays, and a special flutter effect that reaches deep.
In recent years, airflow technology has overtaken clitoral toys. While the Womanizer has lots of competition today, the classic model is damn hard to beat. It stimulates the clitoris without ever touching it, relying on a powerful vacuum-like suction to drive her wild. Not only does it deliver quick and easy orgasms, but she’s less likely to feel sore and worn out down there afterwards. A fantastic option for both masturbation and couples time.
Another classic when it comes to clit stimulation is a wand-style toy, and this one is a great option. This strong vibrator has dual speeds, a long handle for easy maneuvering, a comfortable and gentle spring head, and comes with the promise of longer battery life than other wands. Yes, it’s a bigger machine (which makes it easy to operate for both you and her), but the head is the genius part here, and never fails with clitoral stimulation.
Mirroring the head of the infamous "Rabbit” vibrator style, the JimmyJane Form 2 has two ear-like extensions with motors in each tip that vibe on contact. It’s a one-button press, waterproof and all parts of the toy are meant for skin contact. Form 2 is great for clitoral and labia play when you are spending time on her, but you can be adventurous with this toy due to its flexible ears.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.