logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 04:12:25(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The Giants had a chance to convert a key third-and-long late in their 31-24 wild-card win over the Vikings that could have potentially iced the game.Daniel Jones found Darius Slayton streaking over the middle of the field on a third-and-15 with 3:07 left in the game and the Vikings out of timeouts. The fourth-year quarterback hit his receiver in stride and it looked like Slayton was Matthew Dellavedova Jersey going to be able to easily run into the open field for a first down.MORE:There was just one problem: He couldn't make the catch. Slayton dropped the ball and it fell harmle sly to the turf.Darius Slayton just dropped what might've been a game-winning pa s...I'm not surprised one bit, always have to make it hard for ourselves. Alex Wilson (@AlexWilsonESM) As a result, the Giants were forced to punt and had to try to win Jordan Nwora Jersey the game on defense.Slayton looked dejected on the sidelines after the play. He knew that his drop could prove costly if the Giants' defense was unable to hold up.Daboll to Slayton: We need you Justin Penik (@JustinPenik) MORE: However, the team tried not to let him get too Robin Lopez Jersey down on himself. This fell on a couple of key team leaders coach Brian Daboll and team captain Saquon Barkley.Daboll detailed that he spoke to Slayton right away on the bench."I said, 'Put your head up. You've made a lot of good plays for us,'" Daboll told reporters of his me sage to Slayton.Daboll added that he knew that the play could have gone "a ways" had Slayton caught it. Still, he tried to instill confidence in his receiver, who caught four of his eight targets for 88 yards during the contest."He's such a good teammate," Daboll said of Slayton. "He's done everything he could for us for the entire year. You make a physical mistake, that's gonna in football. He made one in a critical time. There's no one that felt worse than him. But we need him. He's one of our best players on offense. I have a lot of confidence in him, so I just told him to keep his chin up.MORE:If Daboll's me sage to Slayton didn't get through, Barkley's might have. The Oscar Robertson Jersey star running back made sure to Vin Baker Jersey approach his offensive counterpart after the win to give him a little pep talk. It was captured on camera by the Fox broadcast.After the win, made sure to pick up Darius Slayton on the sideline after Slayton had a tough drop in a big spot at the end of the game. Leader FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) So, Slayton is getting plenty of support as he looks to let go of that key drop. He should be able to do that as he and the Giants gear up for their third matchup against the Eagles this season.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.